Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 23rd, 2016, 03:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batman (Bruce Wayne) (III) - Public PT

I'm not the best person at explaining things to others, I never would have been a good teacher, but I'll try to break down how that power works for you. Please don't take it personally if I take it too far and describe things you already know, I'm not sure what part of the power you are not understanding so I'm just going to cover everything in great detail.

In the basic game rules, when a figure you control loses their last life with one or more Order Markers on their card the OM's remain on the card even though the figure is removed from play. When it comes time to reveal that unrevealed OM, you still reveal it's location on the lost figures card and lose that turn. Batman has 'contingency plans' in place should one of his allies meet an early demise. So when one of his allies is removed from play, instead of leaving any unrevealed OM's on that card and losing those turns you are allowed to immediately move those unrevealed OM's to a new card you control that does still have a figure in play. Then when it comes time to reveal the unrevealed OM, it is now on a card you can activate and use and Batman III has 'saved' the lost turn(s). This 'saving' of OM's also extends to JL markers should Batman III be playing with Superman III, MM II, or Cyborg II as an ally. Not only do you get to 'rescue' the OM's on those figures cards but you also get to 'save' the JL markers on that card. Only difference here is that not all the JL markers can be saved, you can only save as many JL markers as the number of JL markers currently on Batman III's card. So if Batman III has 3 JL markers on Batman III's card when MMII dies with 5 JL markers on MM II's card, you can 'save' 3 of the 5 JL markers by moving them off of MM II's card and onto the card of another figure you control. Right now only Batman III, Superman III, MM II, & (soon hopefully) Cyborg II will be able to use the JL markers so you would want to put those 'saved' JL markers on one of those cards. The 'saved' JL & OM do not have to be moved to the same card, so 1 OM can go to one ally, a 2nd OM can go to a different ally, and then the JL markers can go to a 3rd ally.

Personally I would have them go onto Batman III's card last if you have more than one option in play since as long as Batman III is still in play he can keep on rescuing the JL markers each time an ally dies.
Old January 24th, 2016, 07:44 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm not the best person at explaining things to others, I never would have been a good teacher, but I'll try to break down how that power works for you. Please don't take it personally if I take it too far and describe things you already know, I'm not sure what part of the power you are not understanding so I'm just going to cover everything in great detail.

In the basic game rules, when a figure you control loses their last life with one or more Order Markers on their card the OM's remain on the card even though the figure is removed from play. When it comes time to reveal that unrevealed OM, you still reveal it's location on the lost figures card and lose that turn. Batman has 'contingency plans' in place should one of his allies meet an early demise. So when one of his allies is removed from play, instead of leaving any unrevealed OM's on that card and losing those turns you are allowed to immediately move those unrevealed OM's to a new card you control that does still have a figure in play. Then when it comes time to reveal the unrevealed OM, it is now on a card you can activate and use and Batman III has 'saved' the lost turn(s). This 'saving' of OM's also extends to JL markers should Batman III be playing with Superman III, MM II, or Cyborg II as an ally. Not only do you get to 'rescue' the OM's on those figures cards but you also get to 'save' the JL markers on that card. Only difference here is that not all the JL markers can be saved, you can only save as many JL markers as the number of JL markers currently on Batman III's card. So if Batman III has 3 JL markers on Batman III's card when MMII dies with 5 JL markers on MM II's card, you can 'save' 3 of the 5 JL markers by moving them off of MM II's card and onto the card of another figure you control. Right now only Batman III, Superman III, MM II, & (soon hopefully) Cyborg II will be able to use the JL markers so you would want to put those 'saved' JL markers on one of those cards. The 'saved' JL & OM do not have to be moved to the same card, so 1 OM can go to one ally, a 2nd OM can go to a different ally, and then the JL markers can go to a 3rd ally.

Personally I would have them go onto Batman III's card last if you have more than one option in play since as long as Batman III is still in play he can keep on rescuing the JL markers each time an ally dies.

Like Commander Rogers? expect if there are JLA markers those get moved to Batman III. Right?

I don't take anything personal, this is why I normally ask a ton of questions in the beginning, so that mix ups don't happen, starting on the retests now, Ill just cut the old tests out and paste the new tests in.

Old January 24th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Like Commander Rogers? expect if there are JLA markers those get moved to Batman III. Right?
More like Oracle - also, the markers don't need to be moved to Batman, ones on Martian Manhunter II could be moved to Superman III, and vice versa, but you'd need a high point game for that to work.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 24th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe you could technically move the JL markers to any active card, they just wouldn't be much use outside of Martian Manhunter II, Superman III, and Batman III.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2016, 11:19 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

ok thanks for all the help I got the first retest game done should be fixed by tonight.

Old January 24th, 2016, 12:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! Thanks for retesting! I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2016, 01:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome, thanks for the additional tests.
Old January 27th, 2016, 05:33 PM

Hmm, the D20 boosts didn't seem to come into play much in the revised tests and even without them, Batman's team won by decent margins.

Old January 27th, 2016, 05:43 PM

Also, planning to run tests her Friday if they're still wanted. If you want them, what would you like to see in my tests, @Yodaking ?

Old January 27th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not YK, but I don't think we've seen any armies using the CRB suggestions yet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I don't think I'm saying anything earth-shattering here, but the +2 working on any unique hero leads me toward figures that give the maximum leverage to a single d20 roll. That means instant destroy powers (either destroying opponents or avoiding destroying yourself) or permanent control powers (either controlling opponent's figures or avoiding handing over your own). Gorgon, Karnilla, Hasbro Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Ghost Rider, and Star Sapphire Recruit seem like the top of the list. Poison Ivy, Angel (Liam), Wildfire, Genis-Vell, Arkillo, Elektra, Psylocke, Purple Man, or (Doom+)Doombots are also options.

I would generally pick one from the above list, then some nice figures that actually provide markers.
Also Jackal in that second list.

~Dysole, trying to think of others

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 27th, 2016, 06:41 PM
C3G Landlord

I used Angel (Liam) based on Dok's suggestion and Thor, who everyone seemed to be concerned about. I'd really like to see one of the CRB guys run an ultra competitive d20 build and give their report. If anyone is going to find a way to break or abuse the d20 boost aspect then it would be one of them. I just don't know if they have the time or not.

I too noticed that the Batman III team won both matches without much marker burn. In his previous tests though he overused the marker effects and had I believe a loss and a close win. I was leaning towards recommending a bump up in points. How about the next person who runs any tests does so at 240?
Old January 27th, 2016, 06:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also, planning to run tests her Friday if they're still wanted. If you want them, what would you like to see in my tests, @Yodaking ?
Yeah, that would be great. Feel like testing him at 240 and seeing how he does?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library