Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 7th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Happy to welcome our new judges.

I had balance concerns with Uzog before and this is a straight buff of a resubmission. It's possible that I underestimated how punishing Trophy Skulls is based off the reviews my fellow judges gave, but this version got rid of the punishing part of the power. Now he is an underpriced addition to the Deathchaser ranks, which I've already stated my discomfort with. to review
Old December 7th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Well, I'm not totally sold on the combination of the "may" and the d20 roll, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I'm concerned he's been buffed too much as well. It's certainly different than the previous version. I'm willing to give the big lug a shot.

to review Uzog
Old December 7th, 2015, 05:50 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Happy to welcome our new judges.

I had balance concerns with Uzog before and this is a straight buff of a resubmission. It's possible that I underestimated how punishing Trophy Skulls is based off the reviews my fellow judges gave, but this version got rid of the punishing part of the power. Now he is an underpriced addition to the Deathchaser ranks, which I've already stated my discomfort with. to review
I am going to take him a short time to ponder Vegie's concerns.

@Scytale please remove Uzog from the process for now.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 7th, 2015, 05:53 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Uzog has been removed from the process per the designer's request.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 11:11 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

(I don't know if this is the place to post this, but it IS the SoV discussion thread, so...)

The following units seem to not have Basic sides on their Army Cards:
Zombie Hulk, Cxurg'gyath, Zettian Infantry, Kantono Daishi, Beakface Sneaks, Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 02:17 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
(I don't know if this is the place to post this, but it IS the SoV discussion thread, so...)

The following units seem to not have Basic sides on their Army Cards:
Zombie Hulk, Cxurg'gyath, Zettian Infantry, Kantono Daishi, Beakface Sneaks, Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior.
Because it is based on what's submitted if I remember (I think this has come up before) and if the designers don't make one, not much use to testing it. This might be wrong, but I can't honestly remember anything else.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old December 23rd, 2015, 04:11 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

When I was a judge on the SoV, it was not our expectation that a nominated card would have a basic side. We weren't evaluating it, and it was therefore - from our perspective - superfluous. The current judges may feel differently.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 23rd, 2015, 05:56 PM

Actually, once we started doing basic sides for approved units we decided to go back and do the same for all existing ones. Looking back, it appears that work was never completed. We chose stats and set names for all of them, but I don't know what happened after that (I was not the SoV lead at the time). I'll get on that.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 06:06 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

All of that is true. However, I believe C3V usually makes a basic card as part of the finalization process. Maybe those cards were released before C3V added the basic card?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 23rd, 2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
All of that is true. However, I believe C3V usually makes a basic card as part of the finalization process. Maybe those cards were released before C3V added the basic card?
C3V always had Basic sides. SoV didn't for a long time; I believe the Hoplitron was the first.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 07:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, good. Having said the way it used to be, I think the addition of Basic sides is a nice touch.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:56 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Actually... it appears that Battleplan has somehow gotten its virtual hands on Basics for all the units I mentioned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs