Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 13th, 2013, 03:08 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Microcorp Troopers

Actually, if you want a thematic Vydar's betrayal Army, you should drop Raelin and add either a fourth squad of Troopers or Agent Carr for 550. Raelin is too loyal to Jandar to join in the Betrayal.

It's still a great Army though!
Old April 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Actually, if you want a thematic Vydar's betrayal Army, you should drop Raelin and add either a fourth squad of Troopers or Agent Carr for 550. Raelin is too loyal to Jandar to join in the Betrayal.

Actually through testing, I found that dropping raelin and the monkey for Laglor makes this army great. An eight ranged four man squad, general wars here I come!

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...

Last edited by bobinchese; April 14th, 2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: because I can't add
Old April 14th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Quote:

Actually through testing, I found that dropping raelin and the monkey for Laglor makes this army great. A ten ranged four man squad, general wars here I come!
I hope you weren't playing them with 10 range; Laglor's aura only adds 2.

Old April 14th, 2013, 03:47 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Quote:

Actually through testing, I found that dropping raelin and the monkey for Laglor makes this army great. A ten ranged four man squad, general wars here I come!
I hope you weren't playing them with 10 range; Laglor's aura only adds 2.
Woops sorry I played them with 8, I just wrote the wrong number here. Still the point is they outrange stingers, mass etc and can get startzone shots on the first turn on some maps!

in the Immortal Cave...
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

For the online team event, one army we considered but didn't actually use was:

Microcorp Troopers x3
Laglor

Microcorp Agents x3

Seemed like a fun army with crazy long range. We decided against it because there were no heavy snow boards in the pool.
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post

Microcorp Troopers x3
Laglor

Microcorp Agents x3

Seemed like a fun army with crazy long range. We decided against it because there were no heavy snow boards in the pool.
You wouldn't have been able to use it, anyway; putting the same card in more than one army was illegal.

Still, it's true that that would have been pretty sweet.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; May 15th, 2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: doh!
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post

Microcorp Troopers x3
Laglor

Microcorp Agents x3

You wouldn't have been able to use it, anyway; putting the same card in more than one army was illegal.

Still, it's true that that would have been pretty sweet.
Nope they're different units, so it's fine.

~bobinchese, redeeming his oversight

in the Immortal Cave...
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:47 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Agents =/= Troopers, AU

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Let's kick AU while he's down!

That does look like a pretty solid combo. I would be scared entering an event with no melee or screen, though, because Beakface Sneaks and Phantom Knights would be brutal.
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I just played against the Troopers for the first time last night, and I really enjoyed the game. HWSA creates some interesting strategies that are very different from WTF or other ranged squads. I was playing wyrmlings, so I was often trying to set my placement where my more valuable targets would not be in a spot where HWSA would be possible (assuming I could get a kill on a 3v0 attack with a Red Wyrmling, anyway).

Cool stuff.
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

The second page of the PDF is showing up as about 3 times the size of the first page when I go to print. Didn't we have this problem with another Army Card? Or am I hallucinating (again)?
Old November 2nd, 2013, 05:22 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
The second page of the PDF is showing up as about 3 times the size of the first page when I go to print. Didn't we have this problem with another Army Card? Or am I hallucinating (again)?
Hoplitron, Cathar Spearmen, Microcorp Troopers, and the Nhah Scirh Cultists all currently have this problem (there might be more). Unfortunately I have not figured out how to print these out without the basic side being enormous. Any thoughts here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs