Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:38 PM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker
Jennifer's Painting Minis

I'll share photos each day after I paint them. And if anyone knows of good card(s) for any of the minis I share here, please tell me, and I'll download and print the card(s) -- thanks!
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jennifer's Painting Minis

Castle Ravenloft Gargoyles

Just finished them -- first of the Castle Ravenloft Board Game set I just received the other day.

Was really easy. Washed with non-moisturizing soap and dried. Sprayed lightly with grey automotive primer. Based black $1 craft store paint. Very very light dry brush of a warm medium grey. Super light dry brush of lightened version of the same grey. Many coats of red for the eyes.

Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very nice work. You should come up with cards for some of these minis you paint for Heroscape.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You have a gift.
Nice work.

Stellar TREX.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:19 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Excellent stuff! Sometime the easy way is still the best . Those ravenloft miniatures really would make for great customs, they are just the right size. Can't wait to see more from you!
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:10 PM

I thought it'd be neat to have an "undead" team for the Castle Ravenloft Box. YOu know you get 42 minis for only $37 , along with the game. Pretty good deal. Just a lot of painting. But the minis are playable unpainted even.

But I've only just got Heroscape, and played the basic game. Yet to play advanced game lol. So it'll be a long time for me to be smart enough to come up with some clever cards for the Ravenloft undead bunch. In fact, I'll never be smart enough to make the proper card, because you guys have YEARS of playing ALL the minis and know everything.
Old November 4th, 2016, 02:03 AM

Painted one of the three skeletons so far:

Old November 4th, 2016, 02:49 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Don't be afraid to make your own cards. That's part of how you learn to make better cards. My first cards were horribly imbalanced, but I had fun, and didn't really mind at the time. While I wouldn't do the same things now, it was important that I made what I did back then, so that I would be able to make the things I make now. I don't really think I'm really that great now either, but know I have more experience, and I only got that by making my own cards. I still have fun thinking up ideas for potential cards. Don't worry about how good the idea is, as long as you like it, and have fun. You'll be good enough to think up amazing cards, you just need to keep doing it.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not only is it fun but @Xorlof is working on a great program, for those not graphically inclined, so people can create the card. All you need to do is add the text and photo and the rest of the template is set up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:49 PM

Smurf_Scape is surprisingly tart

The skeletons look awesome! I'm a huge fan of the dnd box games. I have temple of elemental evil. I actually am working on toee customs, (see signiture) after I get done with that one I wanted to buy the other box sets and go ham on customs for all the minis. I'm liking the sounds of the skeletons and undeadies so ravenloft might have to be the next box I get. Keep up the great work!
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Not only is it fun but @Xorlof is working on a great program, for those not graphically inclined, so people can create the card. All you need to do is add the text and photo and the rest of the template is set up.
Very nice!
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf_Scape View Post
The skeletons look awesome! I'm a huge fan of the dnd box games. I have temple of elemental evil. I actually am working on toee customs, (see signiture) after I get done with that one I wanted to buy the other box sets and go ham on customs for all the minis. I'm liking the sounds of the skeletons and undeadies so ravenloft might have to be the next box I get. Keep up the great work!
Very cool, let me know when you get the cards complete. I want to get all the sets as well I only got the Ravenloft one first because of all the minis I can use in Frostgrave.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards