Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 13th, 2011, 12:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Marro Gnids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Nothing to add to the responses to Sir Dendrik except that (a) I agree with the others who have responded but (b) input like this is more than welcome, it's encouraged.

Nobody should feel shy about asking questions.

Never hesitate to let us know, good or bad.

-insert signature here-
Old September 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, thanks for all the feedback. I'll definitely give these guys a shot. I'm feeling Nagrub proxies, as I'm not sure I can afford these guys.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I used Nagrubs during my playtesting. They work great!

Old September 14th, 2011, 02:10 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Wow, thanks for all the feedback. I'll definitely give these guys a shot. I'm feeling Nagrub proxies, as I'm not sure I can afford these guys.
Miniatures Market had many of these boxes in stock when design began on this unit, but currently they seem to only have them as individual miniatures. Hopefully they'll restock soon because they're one of the main suppliers of Confrontation and AT-43 miniatures.

This ebay seller is carrying a few boxes of the Gnids at $12.99 per box, which isn't bad considering the box gets you two squads (8 minis). The same seller is also offering boxes of the Phemera Alpha units, which make excellent proxies for the Phemera Omegas.
Old September 14th, 2011, 08:15 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yep, $12.99 is right in the realm of what it used to cost for a Scape booster, and 8 minis is right in line as well.

-insert signature here-
Old September 14th, 2011, 10:26 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for that ebay listing. My previous searches only gave me listing of things that were $25+. I notice I had the same problem with finding Omegacron with the same paint job, and that both of these figures resemble unique heroscape factions. Do you guys give a little leeway on the availability of sculpts if the sculpt fits in perfectly with the rest of heroscape?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 14th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Thanks for that ebay listing. My previous searches only gave me listing of things that were $25+. I notice I had the same problem with finding Omegacron with the same paint job, and that both of these figures resemble unique heroscape factions. Do you guys give a little leeway on the availability of sculpts if the sculpt fits in perfectly with the rest of heroscape?
Not sure what you mean with this question. All we do is choose a miniature for use but what you choose for proxies is really up to you. The important thing is really that choosing a proxy that is different from a real unit so as to not confuse anyone. As for the different paint jobs figures can always be repainted.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:04 PM

When we do decide to use a figure for a design we'll announce the figure pretty much immediately. It may take some time for the actual card to be released, but we don't want mini supplies to dry up while waiting for the unit to go through the process.

Omegacron was a unit that we kind of had one put over us. We were definitely slow in getting the mini info out, but we found a source with 100+ of them and in the course of a couple days they were gone (after we had already decided to move forward with the unit).

-insert signature here-
Old November 2nd, 2011, 06:27 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Question: if you have all your gnids on opponent's figures, can you still put an order marker on the card and take a null turn? The reason I ask is that Gnids + Thanos would be THE ULTIMATE combo. Just have your gnids on opponent's heroes and take turns on them until Thanos Resurrects, and the only way for an opponent to stop it is to kill his own heroes. Of course, I would get beat up if I tried that in a casual game, and I don't know of many tournaments that allow C3V & Marvel.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Once a Gnid is on an opponent, it is considered out of the game for order marker purposes.

Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Question: if you have all your gnids on opponent's figures, can you still put an order marker on the card and take a null turn? The reason I ask is that Gnids + Thanos would be THE ULTIMATE combo. Just have your gnids on opponent's heroes and take turns on them until Thanos Resurrects, and the only way for an opponent to stop it is to kill his own heroes. Of course, I would get beat up if I tried that in a casual game, and I don't know of many tournaments that allow C3V & Marvel.
I know I'm not an authority, but if this scenario were true then you would never lose as long as you had Gnids on an enemy card. Meaning after you cling once you can never lose and can only draw.

So I'm inclined to think that you'd lose when all your Gnids/Thanos are dead.

Old December 28th, 2011, 11:46 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

I'm just waiting for someone to report they got 3 clingers on Major Q9.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs