Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 31st, 2018, 03:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
The Book of Bol

The Book of Bol
Soldiers of Valhalla - Ankle Bite

PDF

The figure used for this unit is D&D Minis figure from the Monster Menagerie 2 set. The model name is Goblin 3.

Character Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Power Text:
Quote:
OPPORTUNISTIC HERO
If a Unique Hero you control is destroyed, you may move all unrevealed Order Markers on that Hero's Army Card to Bol's Army Card.

ANKLE SHANK
If Bol is attacking a large or huge figure, add 2 dice to Bol's attack.

DISENGAGE
Bol is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

SCALE
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Bol may add 2 to his height.

- TBD

Synergy Benefits Received
  • Nottingham Brigand: Rogue Hero Bonding
    As a Rogue Hero, Bol may bond with Nottingham Brigands.
  • Bol may receive Order Markers from any Unique Hero you control when it is destroyed.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • Otonashi - Tricky Speed 4: Bol may aid Otonashi's speed boost.

Power Ranking and Master Index
- TBD

Unit Strategy Review
Bol SoV Reviews:

Last edited by superfrog; February 5th, 2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old February 5th, 2019, 02:47 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Bol

Bol SoV Reviews:
Old March 22nd, 2019, 10:49 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just discovered him! Nice. And for only 10 points, I can keep using him until I drive my pals nuts...(like Isamu).
Old March 30th, 2019, 03:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Just discovered him! Nice. And for only 10 points, I can keep using him until I drive my pals nuts...(like Isamu).
At least now you'll have more 10-point options to drive people nuts with than Isamu.

I actually think that Bol is a lot less infuriating than Isamu can be. He complements generally weaker armies a lot more (since Common Squads are so overwhelming), and he's a lot less likely to go off and kill an insane number of points while being invincible to all damage.

Pretty much any time that you take a turn with Bol, something went wrong, but since the alternative is that you would've just lost a turn altogether, I think that he still has his place in a lot of armies without being the combat powerhouse that Isamu is. In most instances, I'd much rather fight Bol than the red ninja.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs