Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old July 9th, 2007, 03:46 PM

Silver1327 has disabled reputation
Quote:
- 4th MASSACHUSETTS LINE : Valiant Army Defense Bonus

* Having a Valiant personality, Silver Surfer may aid the 4th Massachusetts Line with their VALIANT ARMY
DEFENSE BONUS.
Change to Captain America.
Old July 9th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver1327
Quote:

* Having a Valiant personality, Silver Surfer may aid the 4th Massachusetts Line with their VALIANT ARMY
DEFENSE BONUS.
Done. That's right, I can do that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver1327
Quote:

DEFENSE BONUS.
Done. That's right, I can do that.
Thanks. Tell me if you see any other errors, they can be rather hard to catch sometimes.

Old July 9th, 2007, 05:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No prob. It all looks good to me, but I'm sure if there are any errors people will be around to point them out right away. :P

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2007, 04:02 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Had a fun time standing this guy right next to Hulf the other day - they make a great 1-2 combo.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 12:01 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Played with my Marvel set for the first time today. One of my opponents got so frustrated by Cap that he swarmed him with two squads of Roman Legionnaires. With height advantage on most of them, Cap's counterstrike nailed all eight of them. It got to the point where I was asking the guy if he really wanted to keep attacking Cap.

In a second game, Cap's shield throw took out an entire squad of ninja (one of the squads I most fear) in one order counter. Definitely Marvel's MVP for me, and that's hard to say 'cause Spidey's my all-time favorite fictional character.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 12:48 AM

If you try to take out a Counterstriker with 6 defense and height advantage with normal melee attacks, you get what you have coming to you. Cap should've been shot down from range or hit by special attacks.

Old August 9th, 2007, 01:23 AM

tsukifu has disabled reputation
I haven't been real stoked about the Marvel--I got the obligatory single set, just to check it out. But Captain America is freaking awesome, definitely my fave so far.

We played a 3-player game the other day with 500 pt armies. I went with Captain America, Raelin, and two squads of Omnicron. By the third round or so, I was looking pretty strong, and so the game became me against the other two guys--and it stayed that way. My army took out what was left of both their armies, probably 850 points or more (and playing one of my turns for every two of theirs, mind you), and in the end Captain America was still on the board. He is seriously bad.

Anyway...I'm feelin' like pie.
Old August 9th, 2007, 01:43 AM

Still waiting for the day I can field Cap + 4th Mass x4. Pretty sure this combo will be sick.

Old August 11th, 2007, 08:32 PM

AKflip has disabled reputation
Well my problem is that Captain America's (R.I.P.) basic attack is stronger than Spider-Man's and Iron Man's. I mean both of them can lift and throw a car. While the Cap, is just as strong as a heavy weight boxer. It just feels that they over/under powered some the characters in this set. The only one I feel that they got spot on was the Hulk.
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
That's because the attack value doesn't only represent strength, but also fighting ability and skill. It's all of it rolled into one. So Cap has lower strength but much higher skill, while the other two have much higher strength but lower skill.
Old August 12th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There's also the brutality factor to consider in attack power. I mean, do Anubian Wolves get 8 times the raw physical strength when they roll a 20? I would argue Spider-Man's attack is so low because he's trying to hold back and not kill the enemy. Sure, he could tear you limb from limb with his bare hands, but he isn't willing to. So he has to jump around, use tricks, etc. even though he's really stronger. Captain America's attack is higher because even though he's not super-strong, he's using every ounce of the power he does posess to kill you as quickly and directly as possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's