Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2008, 05:41 PM

Dominic has disabled reputation
Emperor Joker

I played with this card and so have many of my friends. Amoung us he seems fair because he's been killed so easily many times but is so much fun for just plain manipulating the game. I based him off of the Mxy card that was made (Greywolf's, IAMBATMAN, I really don't remember).

Bottom line: Is he "FAIR" or "BROKEN"?
Old March 4th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
This shouldve replaced your So... who's going to do Emperor Joker? thread and renamed Emperor Joker.

IAB, any thoughts?
Old March 7th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This should actually be moved to the custom section, since that's what this is.

edit: And then I realized he also has this posted in his own custom thread ... Making this thread as redundant as the other.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations