Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 4th, 2015, 01:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Minis Index

I've added this resource to the "LIST OF IMPORTANT C3V THREADS" in the Welcome to C3V thread.

Thanks for undertaking this endeavor.

-ZBeeblebrox,
C3V Executive Board Member

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 4th, 2015, 03:34 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I've added this resource to the "LIST OF IMPORTANT C3V THREADS" in the Welcome to C3V thread.

Thanks for undertaking this endeavor.

-ZBeeblebrox,
C3V Executive Board Member
You're quite welcome. I'm glad people are finding this helpful.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old May 23rd, 2015, 06:33 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I'll update this sometime soon with the new VC wave.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old October 9th, 2015, 07:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I made a google spreadsheet with all figures, including links to buy at Troll&Toad, Miniaturemarket, Auggies, eBay, and Amazon. It is broken down with each figure with the same sculpt on a separate line.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 20th, 2015 at 12:53 PM.
Old August 27th, 2020, 12:17 PM

dukeadam is surprisingly tart

Is there any chance that someone will update this list?
Old August 27th, 2020, 02:29 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeadam View Post
Is there any chance that someone will update this list?
My spreadsheet below is fairly up to date, but do need to add last few months worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I made a google spreadsheet with all figures, including links to buy at Troll&Toad, Miniaturemarket, Auggies, eBay, and Amazon. It is broken down with each figure with the same sculpt on a separate line.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old September 2nd, 2020, 05:57 PM

Thanks lefton4ya, You're doing great job!
Old September 5th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeadam View Post
Thanks lefton4ya, You're doing great job!
The man is a hero, no doubt.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 7th, 2021, 05:52 AM

Hi, I have noticed that the first post in this thread is out of date - many units are missing. It would be good to update it, if anyone is able.
Cheers!
Old September 7th, 2021, 02:21 PM

@dukeadam see my Heroscape C3V & SoV Spreadsheet - a little out of date for most recently released upcoming units, but fairly recent. Plus includes links to buy each on many sites.
Old June 15th, 2023, 09:55 PM

Temple of the West is surprisingly tart

Somebody sticky this... very helpful.

Be sure to Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

https://www.templewest.co/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs