Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old August 16th, 2018, 07:00 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by totax View Post
So Battleplan is down and it's not going to be brought back ?
In its day, Battleplan was the best program out there. Nowadays, I highly recommend HACCS. It's slick, the author is responsive, and it's kept up-to-date with the latest Fanscape releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 16th, 2018, 07:39 AM

totax Woo who?
Smile Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by totax View Post
So Battleplan is down and it's not going to be brought back ?
In its day, Battleplan was the best program out there. Nowadays, I highly recommend HACCS. It's slick, the author is responsive, and it's kept up-to-date with the latest Fanscape releases.

Tks i've yet seen and used it, but i liked to have both. But it seems it's not available since monday i think so i was asking news. Tks for the answer
Old September 22nd, 2018, 11:03 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Battleplan is back up and running at mythacle.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 7th, 2019, 02:37 PM

TiVophile is surprisingly tart

Are new registrations still being accepted for Battleplan? I tried to sign up but the captcha image was blank so I couldn't create a new account.
Old April 14th, 2019, 07:28 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiVophile View Post
Are new registrations still being accepted for Battleplan? I tried to sign up but the captcha image was blank so I couldn't create a new account.
I received this response from them back in January "Thanks for reporting the problem, and I apologize for the inconvenience it brought you. We're currently in the midst of a refactoring effort to upgrade (and fix) some of the technologies used by the apps, including reCAPTCHA for creating accounts. I can't say exactly when it will be done yet, but it will be as soon as possible, and I'll be sure to send you a message here, so stay tuned. Again, thank you!"

No response yet, but I remain hopeful.
Old April 18th, 2019, 01:03 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
No response yet, but I remain hopeful.
As much as I love Battleplan, I believe that these days your best bet is to start looking at HACCS. Especially if you care at all about Fanscape.

Just my .

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old Man Hahn here.. I'm gonna let go of my walker for a second so I can necro this thread and offer my opinion.

My youngest is just getting into my Scape collection do to the end of the World Pandemic. From an ease of use aspect, and the visual representation of the cards and links to "The Books" Battleplan is my choice. Personally I am still using Bix's spreadsheet.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:25 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Hey Hahn. Long time no see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
My youngest is just getting into my Scape collection do to the end of the World Pandemic. From an ease of use aspect, and the visual representation of the cards and links to "The Books" Battleplan is my choice.
Well, Battleplan is absolutely the better interface, hands down. But HACCS does have the visual cards and the links to the "Books of" threads. And it has 3 things that seal the deal for me:
  • All Fanscape units (VC, C3G, and HoSS) kept up-to-date with pretty good response time when new units come out.
  • Easy to save, reload, modify, and share armies.
  • Author not MIA.

But obviously everyone's needs are different.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 7th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The "fanstuff" holds no interest for me, hey I think it's great for those who are into it.

I can't complain about the guy behind it being MIA, it was/still is a free service you just can't create or save stuff.

That's why I still prefer Good Ol' Matt uh Bixby's spreadsheet. As far as I know Excel is not going away anytime soon

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 20th, 2021, 08:34 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Moriko seems to be missing from the army builder.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old September 2nd, 2021, 11:17 PM

PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker

I’m not too familiar with proper army setup, but this helps me!
Old July 7th, 2022, 09:55 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is this website permanently shut down/not supported anymore?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software