Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 1st, 2015, 01:03 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jarek Guy

@lalacurf121 It's already in the OP. Thanks though!
Old September 16th, 2018, 01:21 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Jarek Guy SoV Reviews
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

After some discussion internally this is how we decided we are handling lob attacks like the plasma grenade SA for online play:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
LOB RULES

In order to target a figure with a ranged attack that has a lob rating, you must satisfy the following criteria:
  1. The target's base cannot be more than [lob] levels above the attacker's base.
  2. You must either
    1. Have clear sight to the target, OR
    2. Be able to draw a straight line from the attacker's targeting point to any part of the target that does not pass through an obstacle or terrain feature that is [lob] levels above the attacker.
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:46 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
After some discussion internally this is how we decided we are handling lob attacks like the plasma grenade SA for online play:

Quote:
LOB RULES

In order to target a figure with a ranged attack that has a lob rating, you must satisfy the following criteria:
  1. The target's base cannot be more than [lob] levels above the attacker's base.
  2. You must either
    2. Be able to draw a straight line from the attacker's targeting point to any part of the target that does not pass through an obstacle or terrain feature that is [lob] levels above the attacker.

So, I am confused (sorry if I am just not seeing it). You are saying that we need some sort of LOS to use the lob? I thought that you just needed to be close enough and can pitch it over the ruins and such. am I completely misreading what you are saying for online games? I thought lob did not need any line of sight.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:50 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Sight is not needed. But you have to draw a line, and if the line passes over/through something too tall (in this case, double-stacked walls with battlements) then you can’t throw it.

More relevant for AE who have a Lob of 12 and so can’t throw over the big tree, jungle trees, the hive, or the middle of the big glacier.
Old March 31st, 2024, 06:23 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Quote:

Quote:
LOB RULES

2. You must either

So, I am confused (sorry if I am just not seeing it). You are saying that we need some sort of LOS to use the lob? I thought that you just needed to be close enough and can pitch it over the ruins and such. am I completely misreading what you are saying for online games? I thought lob did not need any line of sight.
If I understand it correctly, imagine a point at any height directly above the attacking figure, and another point at any height above the defending figure. If you can draw a straight line from one point to the other, at any height within the designated lob height, then you can lob
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:33 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I am reading it correctly, item 2.a of the lob ruling means that if you have clear line of sight, you can skip all of the lob math. The grenade is thrown like a baseball straight at the target. Item 2.b kicks in when you don't have clear line of sight, which means now you need to start counting levels as you are used to in tangible 'scape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs