Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old November 24th, 2015, 06:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Valkyrie cards for Marvelscape figures

Sweet! I think Doctor Doom and Red Skull are defiantly playable now. Not sure if Silver Surfer is nerfed too much as if he is playing mostly ranges squads he is actually not that good, but the change is great when you are doing standard drafting for home games - which is what I would use these cards for anyway, not tournaments or blind drafts.

Quick army ideas:
Silver Surfer and 4th mass (in 530+ point games) - He is Valiant
Red Skull, C3V Myrddin, Werewolf Lord, Nakita Agents, Deadeye Dan/Ne-Gok-Sa/Kee-Mo-Shi
Doctor Doom and Stingers/10th or some C3V ranged squads.

I will copy these to my Competitive Unit Alters, which I need to update anyway as I have some mistakes there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion