Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 4th, 2007, 02:00 AM

Aetherus has disabled reputation
Castle sets at Wal-mart for $19.00!

I was at the South Sacramento, CA Wal-Mart (Florin Rd) earlier tonight, and they had at least five Castle Sets for $19.00 each. There was no price sticker on the shelf, so scan those sets!

http://casualty-casual-causality.blogspot.com/ - A Casualty of Casual Causality, my little blog on the 'net.
Old January 4th, 2007, 02:10 AM

Josef has disabled reputation
Gah, i was just at one, and it was 25?!?! Maby it was an old sticker, for it was a new walmart and they were still stocking stuff.
Old January 4th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Castle sets at Wal-mart for $19.00!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetherus
I was at the South Sacramento, CA Wal-Mart (Florin Rd) earlier tonight, and they had at least five Castle Sets for $19.00 each. There was no price sticker on the shelf, so scan those sets!
Your wal-mart probably clearanced them, the person responsible not knowing that they are a replinishable item. I highly doubt this a chain wide situation.
Old January 4th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
I picked up another RttFF at Walmart in Plainfield, IN this week for $15.

Almost every time I am in there, I will take one to the scanner to check for "unadvertised" sales (they have a scanner in the same aisle as the games, so it is convient) . Every time they came up $20, but this time it was $15. I got an EOV last year after Christmas the same way -- it was on the top shelf - the "ask for help getting items on this shelf" shelf. It was the last one in the store and when I scanned it it came up $20 instead of $40 -- too bad there weren't more of them (the regular MS still game up $40).
Old January 4th, 2007, 10:25 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I noticed a Wal-mart yesterday with the $19 red clearance price tag on the shelf under the castles.
Old January 4th, 2007, 10:48 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Thats pretty good. Meijers in MI has been charging $20 straight up for them since they recieved them. The funny thing about our Meijers though, is that they carry no HS excpet for the castles!
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:24 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
Thats pretty good. Meijers in MI has been charging $20 straight up for them since they recieved them. The funny thing about our Meijers though, is that they carry no HS excpet for the castles!
hey BC, just a tip...My brother talked to somebody at Meijer (a kid who worked there who likes HS,) and the guy told him they have one more shipment of expansion packs due in that might even go at the $7.00 clearance price. He is convinced that they will have Wave 6. After that it appears that Meijer will not restock. So keep you eye out for $7 Wave 6 packs!
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:27 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Awesome! I certainly will keep an eye out! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
hey BC, just a tip...My brother talked to somebody at Meijer (a kid who worked there who likes HS,) and the guy told him they have one more shipment of expansion packs due in that might even go at the $7.00 clearance price. He is convinced that they will have Wave 6. After that it appears that Meijer will not restock. So keep you eye out for $7 Wave 6 packs!
Old January 4th, 2007, 12:03 PM

jlo Woo who?
I saw the same a couple of days ago on the west side of Phoenix. 2 or 3 marked down to $19. They were moved away from the Heroscape area to the clearance area.
Old January 4th, 2007, 12:32 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
I saw the same thing here in Danville VA with the castle sets be on clearance for $19... but toys-r-us around the corner has them regular for $25 and if they're having a buy-one-get-one free sale in about six weeks or so then I'll hold off for that...
Old January 4th, 2007, 03:03 PM

DurinsBane has disabled reputation
Re: Castle sets at Wal-mart for $19.00!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetherus
Thanks for the heads up, I just picked one up at a Wal-Mart in VA for $19 too. I almost missed it because it wasn't with the rest of the HS stuff and it was up on the very top shelf. There was also a bunch of Wave 5 up there next to it (I wonder if they are on clearance too; guess I'll have to check back).

"What it was could not be seen: it was like a great shadow, in the middle of which was a dark form, of man-shape, maybe, yet greater; and a power and terror seemed to be in it and to go before it."
Old January 4th, 2007, 03:59 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
I just got a castle for $10 at Wal-Mart in Bellingham MA. It was the last one they had.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales