Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 22nd, 2008, 11:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Burn After Reading

I didn't see a thread for this yet. Just saw it earlier today with my roommate. It's stupid, slow to start out, and makes you scratch your head wondering what the heck is going on. That said, it is absolutely hilarious. There were a lot of little things that had me laughing throughout, a couple real laugh out loud scenes. The ending, though, the ending scene had me all but rolling in the aisle laughing. Go see it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 5th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Burn After Reading

I am so many theatre movies behind. I want to see this and so does mother, so I might be able to make it sometime, maybe when it's in the dollar theatre in a month or so -Shrugs-

I know you said it was funny and it looked it, so yeah. I will see it sometime. I heart the directors.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old October 8th, 2008, 04:20 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

I want to see it. I liked most of their films, ecspecially Miller's Crossing and Fargo (strange right?).

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old October 8th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I saw it. It was definitely funny, but I also felt really sorry for pretty much everyone in the movie. And then I laughed at them. I'd say more but I'd have to use 9 million spoiler tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 9th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

The movie is win. I loved the plot. It was just so out there. It had me laughing my arse off all the way through it and the ending is perfect. I love the directing for it, and I agree with Temprit. Fargo was a super good movie!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies