Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old November 12th, 2008, 01:42 PM

Tiak has disabled reputation
Question More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Hello All

I have been looking for any kind of information at All regarding future Marvel Heroscape sets. Does anybody know if any new stuff is out there or coming?

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Here we go again...

There has been no official word beyond waiting on Wal*Mart. With the recent (likely) demise of HeroClix, however, the market is primed for more Marvel Heroscape. Get to it, WotC!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 13th, 2008, 11:28 AM

Monk has disabled reputation

It seems we were all asking this question last Christmas.........Well ?
Short answer.... "NO". Long answer..."Ya see"..." Uhmm", " Mumble,
Mumble...S'Mart...something , something, tweaking cards, Mmmmph,
Mmmphh, Ah, Wizards of Co....Grumph, Grumph...We all Ah, Brpp, Brpp...
and furthermore, workers control the means of production....Ahmm...
Long story, long story.....Ah " NO "
Old November 13th, 2008, 05:06 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

I'm sorry but, didn't you already make a thread of this in the Marvel Discussion Forum last June?

I know you're eager for some more Marvel 'Scape, I am too. But at some point... we're all going to have to let go. When or if WotC decides to slap the expansions on production lines, thats the day we can all finally rejoice, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. If it happens, we will find out, we just have to be patient...
Old November 16th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I really support Marvel-only players even though I'm a bigger fan of Heroscape. But ever since Conflict Begins came out I realize the game had great potential. And, it's actually kind of a good thing they held off wave 1 of Marvel for so long since they now have the perfect opportunity to launch Marvelscape. WotC hoepfully will pull through for us!
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:58 AM

elvinleader Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I really support Marvel-only players even though I'm a bigger fan of Heroscape. But ever since Conflict Begins came out I realize the game had great potential. And, it's actually kind of a good thing they held off wave 1 of Marvel for so long since they now have the perfect opportunity to launch Marvelscape. WotC hoepfully will pull through for us!
I say be carful what you wish for. I play both MHS and the original. and like you, I am a bigger fan of the original. As crazy as some of these clix players are i could definitly see MHS overpowering the HS world at the demise of the original.
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:19 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvinleader View Post
Quote:
I say be carful what you wish for. I play both MHS and the original. and like you, I am a bigger fan of the original. As crazy as some of these clix players are i could definitly see MHS overpowering the HS world at the demise of the original.
Classic 'Scape is much too big to be overpowered by Marvel. It'd be a pretty stupid move on WotC's part to make more Marvel than classic, at least in my opinion.
Old November 18th, 2008, 07:37 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

Then again this is the company who's destroying D&D by making it D&D the MMPNPRPG (Massively Multiplayer Pen 'n' Paper Roleplaying Game)

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old November 21st, 2008, 08:01 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonranger View Post
Then again this is the company who's destroying D&D by making it D&D the MMPNPRPG (Massively Multiplayer Pen 'n' Paper Roleplaying Game)
Viva D&D 3.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 21st, 2008, 09:17 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvinleader View Post
Quote:
Classic 'Scape is much too big to be overpowered by Marvel. It'd be a pretty stupid move on WotC's part to make more Marvel than classic, at least in my opinion.
Also the current tournament scene, for the most part, excludes Marvel all together. That could change with more Marvel Waves, but I think that makes it more likely to find Marvel only tourneys as opposed to more mixing.

-insert signature here-
Old November 22nd, 2008, 01:41 PM

Darth Zero83 Woo who?

I believe that both HS and MHS have their unique qualities. I enjoy mixing the 2 and creating a hybrid army. I have to say that Thanos and Silver Surfer are my 2 favs, and I destroy others with them. And I think that expanding on the MHS would be a good thing, but it will not overpower the original.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, Darth Zero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News