Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old April 1st, 2011, 08:12 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Do not post here ye

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Harley Quinn (Harleen Francis Quinzel) DC jcmcminis

Harley's Babies (Bud & Lou) Squad DC jcmcminis
I will get to these when I have a moment.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 09:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

Thanks for setting this up, Balantai! I really appreciate it. Hopefully the community will show you their appreciation as well!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2011, 12:39 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Harley Quinn (Harleen Francis Quinzel) DC jcmcminis

Harley's Babies (Bud & Lou) Squad DC jcmcminis
I will get to these when I have a moment.
Completed
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Thanks for setting this up, Balantai! I really appreciate it. Hopefully the community will show you their appreciation as well!
No problem, Bats. It's an honor to be able to help.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Get to work slacker. Thanks for taking over this, I need to update it with my last cards.

Angel Warren Worithington III Marvel (tcglkn)
Booster Gold Micheal Jon Carter DC (tcglkn)
Bruce Banner Marvel NM24 (tcglkn)
Bucky James Barnes Marvel (tcglkn)
Captain America Steven Rogers Marvel (tcglkn)
Colossus Piotr Rasputin Marvel (tcglkn)
Cyborg Superman Hank Henshaw DC (tcglkn)
Cyclops Scott Summers Marvel (tcglkn)
Hawkeye Kate Bishop Marvel (tcglkn)
Iceman Bobby Drake Marvel (tcglkn)
Incredible Hulk Bruce Banner Marvel (tcglkn)
Jean Grey Marvel (tcglkn)
Professor X Charles Xavier Marvel (tcglkn)
Rogue Anna Marie Marvel (tcglkn)
Scorpion Mac Gargan Marvel (tcglkn)
Storm Ororo Munroe Marvel (tcglkn)
Superman Kal-El DC (tcglkn)
Wolverine James Howlett Marvel (tcglkn)

My Energizer, Gee, Lightspeed and Mass Master need to be changed to reflect that they are NM24ized as well. The links are the same though.

BTW C-E are all blue.
Old April 4th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
WOW, I finally get online to say "Hi, Im back from being homeless for a year in Hawai'i" and not only is the thread I started "locked" there's no mention of me in this thread about being the starter. Not to mention that the first post is almost a carbon of my original thread.
Old April 4th, 2011, 09:04 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey let's put you to the test huh..

Updated links:
Awesome Android - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Grey Gargoyle - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Mimic - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Mole Man - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Moloids - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Puppet Master - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Sauron - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Unus - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Vanisher - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

New cards for me:
Dragon Man - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Graviton - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Mad Thinker - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Skrull Emperor - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Skrull Warriors - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Super-Adaptoid - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

And the Skrull Emperor currently has ??? for his name. I think both GreyOwl's and my own card is for Dorrek VII.

Old April 4th, 2011, 09:33 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan View Post
Quote:
Quote:
WOW, I finally get online to say "Hi, Im back from being homeless for a year in Hawai'i" and not only is the thread I started "locked" there's no mention of me in this thread about being the starter. Not to mention that the first post is almost a carbon of my original thread.
Well, hopefully Balantai can put up a note in the first post thanking you for all of your efforts in the past here. That said, I carried the torch on your A-Z thread as long as I could, but it just became too much work after a while.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 4th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I never meant to offend, Pocho. I will gladly pay homage to your awesomeness. The only reason we locked down your thread was so I can update this one.

EDIT: I updated the original post with a little thank you. I apologize for not having anything up already, but this thread has only been breathing for 3 days or so. Thanks for everything, sir.

Last edited by Balantai; April 4th, 2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old April 4th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Get to work slacker. Thanks for taking over this, I need to update it with my last cards.

Angel Warren Worithington III Marvel (tcglkn)
Booster Gold Micheal Jon Carter DC (tcglkn)
Bruce Banner Marvel NM24 (tcglkn)
Bucky James Barnes Marvel (tcglkn)
Captain America Steven Rogers Marvel (tcglkn)
Colossus Piotr Rasputin Marvel (tcglkn)
Cyborg Superman Hank Henshaw DC (tcglkn)
Cyclops Scott Summers Marvel (tcglkn)
Hawkeye Kate Bishop Marvel (tcglkn)
Iceman Bobby Drake Marvel (tcglkn)
Incredible Hulk Bruce Banner Marvel (tcglkn)
Jean Grey Marvel (tcglkn)
Professor X Charles Xavier Marvel (tcglkn)
Rogue Anna Marie Marvel (tcglkn)
Scorpion Mac Gargan Marvel (tcglkn)
Storm Ororo Munroe Marvel (tcglkn)
Superman Kal-El DC (tcglkn)
Wolverine James Howlett Marvel (tcglkn)

My Energizer, Gee, Lightspeed and Mass Master need to be changed to reflect that they are NM24ized as well. The links are the same though.

BTW C-E are all blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Hey let's put you to the test huh..

Updated links:
Awesome Android - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Grey Gargoyle - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Mimic - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Mole Man - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Moloids - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Puppet Master - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Sauron - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Unus - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Vanisher - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

New cards for me:
Dragon Man - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Graviton - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Mad Thinker - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Skrull Emperor - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Skrull Warriors - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Super-Adaptoid - (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

And the Skrull Emperor currently has ??? for his name. I think both GreyOwl's and my own card is for Dorrek VII.
I will get to these as soon as possible.

EDIT: These are all completed.

Last edited by Balantai; April 4th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old April 6th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Well, hopefully Balantai can put up a note in the first post thanking you for all of your efforts in the past here. That said, I carried the torch on your A-Z thread as long as I could, but it just became too much work after a while.
Quote:
I never meant to offend, Pocho. I will gladly pay homage to your awesomeness. The only reason we locked down your thread was so I can update this one.

EDIT: I updated the original post with a little thank you. I apologize for not having anything up already, but this thread has only been breathing for 3 days or so. Thanks for everything, sir.
Thanks for the recognition... Sorry bout the touchiness. Didnt mean to sound like I did, I reread my post and I wouldve sent me a PM to say stop crying... LOL.

Thank both of you for picking up my slack. At first it was cause I had a PoS PC and IAB carried the torch. Then Balantai was handed the torch and I must say it has become a beacon in a black night. I have never thought of doing the spoilers.

Anyway enough of my ranting. Thank the both of you for your hard works.
Old April 6th, 2011, 09:14 AM

That's very gracious of you. And your past efforts in this area won't be forgotten by me any time soon.

Old April 7th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Can someone add my custom DO's? they work with the C3G optional rules and i've proved them extensively
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations