Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 14th, 2017, 01:29 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Your REPUTATION and You (Pt.2)

Wow, that's awesome. Congrats Dysole! Very well deserved.
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Tickled Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I was super happy when I found it. My current guess is LordRaidor, but I could see another responsible admin. Thanks very much to whoever is responsible and also for the congrats, guys.

~Dysole, who does stick her fingers in lots of posts
Fixed.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 14th, 2017, 07:25 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, I hardly ever post around the forums anymore, and yet from somewhere comes a pair of ripped pants!

Neat!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:10 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I haven't been around in quite a long time! Wowza, I'm still a penguin with a machine gun. Haha.

~NS, who kinda forgot about the little rep title thingies.
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I haven't been around in quite a long time! Wowza, I'm still a penguin with a machine gun. Haha.
You were such a pain you should be glad you were allowed to have the machine gun.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:03 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
You were such a pain you should be glad you were allowed to have the machine gun.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, "Ninja Status."

= =
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

May I ask a question here? I just received a rep comment with a grey Order Marker - what does that indicate? I'm just a little confused here - never got one of those before.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:25 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Had Several Of Those

I'm pretty sure it's from a person who doesn't have enough rep and/or posts to have a positive rep score.

~Dysole, just going off of observation
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

^ that's it.

= =
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If the person who left it ever gets enough rep/posts, it will turn green.
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh thanks !! I always though it was someone who disabled it's reputation system. ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online