Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old December 1st, 2012, 09:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Custom Figure Mods & Repaints

I've been posting pics of my figures in other threads for a while now, figured I aught to get them organized into one thread. I also have a few new figures I've been working on that I want to share once I get the photos done. For now I'll just get all the older pics added to this thread. They won't be in order of completion, but at least they will all be in one place.
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Figure Mods & Repaints

First up is my Deadpool custom figure. He was made using a Solo figure.

Old December 1st, 2012, 09:21 PM
C3G Landlord

A re-based Ghostrider figure, otherwise no other custom work. Just used one of the thin parts of a clix base for his base. Then I used some tape to help create the painted lines.

Old December 1st, 2012, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Here is a bunch of figures I did all at once.

The Doc Ock figure was wearing a black suit but I thought he would look better in green. The Warmachine figure is a Handful of Heroes figure, as is the gold Iron Man suit. I used a Iron Monger figure to make the Hulkbuster suit, and then that large green robot I am using as my Green Construct Mech figure. When I started on that I did not realize the actual figure used was much bigger and double based. I don't remember the figure name, it was just something I found by skimming through the Mechwarrior minis line. The last one is my stealth suit Iron Man repaint, I wasn't paying close enough attention when doing that one either and ended up painting up the wrong figure based on what is used from the C3G card.

Last edited by Yodaking; December 1st, 2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Here is my Gorilla City Warriors custom figures. They were some figures from the Horrorclix line, listed as Lab Gorilla. As you can see they have a few alternate sculpts of the same figure.

Here is what they looked like compared to a real Gorilla City Warrior figure before custom work began.

After I removed the cages and some of the other add ons.

Final product after a paint job.

Old December 1st, 2012, 09:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Here is a bunch of figures I did all at once.

The Doc Ock figure was wearing a black suit but I thought he would look better in green. The Warmachine figure is a Handful of Heroes figure, as is the gold Iron Man suit. I used a Iron Monger figure to make the Hulkbuster suit, and then that large green robot I am using as my Green Construct figure. When I started on that I did not realize the actual figure used was much bigger and double based. I don't remember the figure name, it was just something I found by skimming through the Mechwarrior minis line. The last one is my stealth suit Iron Man repaint, I wasn't paying close enough attention when doing that one either and ended up painting up the wrong figure based on what is used form the C3G card.
Nice job on all these. Great idea for the Hulkbuster. Definitely much cheaper than the actual fig.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

What did you do to mod the head?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

I just carefully shaved his head with my hobby knife to remove the hair. It has been a while now since I did that guy but I don't think I did any other custom work on him other then the shave and paint job. A freind of mine made himself one too and rotated the left arm up 90 degrees so that the gun is pointing out at you. It turned out great.
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:16 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

I just carefully shaved his head with my hobby knife to remove the hair. It has been a while now since I did that guy but I don't think I did any other custom work on him other then the shave and paint job. A freind of mine made himself one too and rotated the left arm up 90 degrees so that the gun is pointing out at you. It turned out great.
Did you heat up your gorilla to change his arm position, or cut and reglue?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:17 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I look forward to seeing what you have got!

wow that Deadpool turned out great!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; December 1st, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post

I've got a Spawn figure I just finished up that I think you are going to like Chief. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post

I've got a Spawn figure I just finished up that I think you are going to like Chief. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Great now I have to refresh this page every ten min till I see it...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations