Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 28th, 2007, 02:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
NecroBlade's Tomb of Migol II (and other Ancient Maps)

Tomb of Migol II (RotV, RttFF, BftU)

Don't expect this to be updated, ever, but I made a pretty cool 2 player map that's a lot of fun to play on. I'm no good at taking VS pics, but here it is:

It uses about 3 MS and 3 RttFF.

2 MS 2 RttFF "Mini Garden":

Cliff Road:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; February 6th, 2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old April 28th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Good looking map!
Old April 28th, 2007, 02:51 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
cool map, necroblade! thx for sharing. You wrote that we shouldnīt expect this to be updated, but let me tell you that i would like to see more of your maps!

3ms, 3rtff? map seems smaller But itīs a perfect table layout, with enough space for your army cards, dice & drink right beside of your startzone. Perhaps some ruins would do well in the startzones?

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old April 28th, 2007, 04:11 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1can0
cool map, necroblade! thx for sharing. You wrote that we shouldnīt expect this to be updated, but let me tell you that i would like to see more of your maps!

3ms, 3rtff? map seems smaller But itīs a perfect table layout, with enough space for your army cards, dice & drink right beside of your startzone. Perhaps some ruins would do well in the startzones?
Thanks for the feedback guys. You won't be seeing many updates if any because I very, very rarely touch VS. I said 3 MS 3 RttFF because that's the terrain I used. It's all grass tiles, though it could probably be done with 2 MS if you use the rocks (maybe a few boosters, too). 3 RttFF are needed though for all the trees and a sturdy bridge at the top. But if you used clips and removed a couple trees, you might be able to get away with 2 there as well.

It really is good for a table layout with enough space for everything else if you have even a smallish table (Though it's on my bed right now, that's where I built it last night...that's right, I slept with Heroscape ). I initially thought about ruins in the start zones, and looking back after a few matches on it, I think one in each would do well. As for seeing more maps, well, aside from never using VS, I also usually built much larger maps with everything I have, and they don't turn out half as pretty.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 28th, 2007, 04:36 PM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
That is a nice looking map NECRO much loved!

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old April 29th, 2007, 01:45 PM

j-Bird is surprisingly tart
Good map, NecroBlade. I like maps with long sections of connected road tiles and I like how this road meanders through the terrain. I hope you are going to add this to the Download section.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-Bird
Good map, NecroBlade. I like maps with long sections of connected road tiles and I like how this road meanders through the terrain. I hope you are going to add this to the Download section.
Well seeing how great the feedback was, I think I'll put it up eventually

Here's another using the same terrain. It's just as fun as the other one, but unfortunately not very friendly to large figures without flying.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 3rd, 2007, 07:01 PM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-Bird
Well seeing how great the feedback was, I think I'll put it up eventually

Here's another using the same terrain. It's just as fun as the other one, but unfortunately not very friendly to large figures without flying.

Sweet!!!!! :P

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old May 11th, 2007, 03:09 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Or you can use the ducking rule!

Figures can pass under low overhangs and thru castle doors by ducking, provided:

1. While passing under or thru overhangs/doors, count 2 movements per hex until their head/wings are clear.
2. They must end their move where their height does not exceed the ceiling or the area fits their height.
2. Figures with the height of 4-5 may duck no lower than 3 levels.
3. Figures with the height of 7-8 may duck no lower than 6 levels.
4. Figures with the height of 9-11 may duck no lower than 8 levels.
5. Figures with the height of 12-15 may duck no lower than 10 levels.

Old May 11th, 2007, 04:30 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yes! I could build this now that i have 2 RTTff ( i know it says necro used 3 but i can just us castle hexes to make up for that!)
Old May 11th, 2007, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Or you can use the ducking rule!

Figures can pass under low overhangs and thru castle doors by ducking, provided:

1. While passing under or thru overhangs/doors, count 2 movements per hex until their head/wings are clear.
2. They must end their move where their height does not exceed the ceiling or the area fits their height.
2. Figures with the height of 4-5 may duck no lower than 3 levels.
3. Figures with the height of 7-8 may duck no lower than 6 levels.
4. Figures with the height of 9-11 may duck no lower than 8 levels.
5. Figures with the height of 12-15 may duck no lower than 10 levels.
Probably not something I'd ever use, but it would make some figures viable on that map, thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Yes! I could build this now that i have 2 RTTff ( i know it says necro used 3 but i can just us castle hexes to make up for that!)
You'll be short a few trees, but you can really just place them wherever looks good to you. The placement I used was just where I thought they would work well after building the rest of the map.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 11th, 2007, 03:28 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
That second map is really sweet, Necro. I especially like the glyph placement.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios