Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 13th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Pics of Wave 10 from Gencon

Just fun stuff. Classic Heroscape. Efficient way to get some new stuff and make sure these awesome sculps get their full potential.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
for Special Collection 10! I loves me some Rock Monsters and Big Feets!
You know what big feet mean right Cav?

Big feet, big shoes.
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:37 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for posting GB!
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
No back of the box pics are able to be taken.
Another pic of the back of the wave-5 reprint boxes should show which general's the new figures are with.

They show the other waves along with the general symbols at the bottom.
I dont think they changed ALL of the packaging from the original release of Wave 5 though LW as these are using the OLD ROTV color pallette on the boosters instead of the SOTM pallette on the last few waves. Or is it a NEW pallette that corresponds with tomorrows news?
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

It looks also like the Blastatrons/Deathstalkers pack still comes with some snow tiles, too. Interesting; I thought they were cutting those out.
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:39 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation

The obsidian guards from the Lava set are among the coolest looking guys in the game.

Lets just hope they're actually playable!
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbasol View Post
Awesome!!!!! Thanks Grungebob!!!

The Granites look great, love the green details. The Quasatch look way too yucky beige at first glance instead of the dark brown I was imagining, but perhaps it's just the lighting. Is he carrying a bone club in the artist drawing? Seeing it makes me sad again that these aren't new sculpts but I'm not going to dwell on it. The glass is half full baby!

Really looking forward to these.
The glass is over flowing!!
Here's to the other glass filling up some more!
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:41 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation

Quote:
You can see Hawthorne, Nerak, and the EOV on the back of the wave-5 pack in the picture.
It looks like these guys are going to be available to everyone, which upsets me because of how much I paid to get them. I guess my guys are going to go up on eBay while they're still pricey.
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:42 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
It looks also like the Blastatrons/Deathstalkers pack still comes with some snow tiles, too. Interesting; I thought they were cutting those out.
Drat I was hopeing for swamp tiles.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:43 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11 View Post
Quote:
You can see Hawthorne, Nerak, and the EOV on the back of the wave-5 pack in the picture.
It looks like these guys are going to be available to everyone, which upsets me because of how much I paid to get them. I guess my guys are going to go up on eBay while they're still pricey.
Better act fast, hopefully not to many people will see the release of special collection 10.
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:50 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
No back of the box pics are able to be taken.
Another pic of the back of the wave-5 reprint boxes should show which general's the new figures are with.

They show the other waves along with the general symbols at the bottom.
I dont think they changed ALL of the packaging from the original release of Wave 5 though LW as these are using the OLD ROTV color pallette on the boosters instead of the SOTM pallette on the last few waves. Or is it a NEW pallette that corresponds with tomorrows news?
You are wrong, they did change the packaging...look at the back of the wave 5 pack to the right of the new pack....the EOV and Nerak and Hawthorne are pictured at the bottom.
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:52 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

So no pics of the back of the packages boo, maybe we will get a pic from the bottom of one of the others then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News