Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 20th, 2023, 07:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Impulse (Bart Allen) - VOTE ON DECK

I'd rather not be passing stuff to On Deck and then forgetting about it without having something figured out on the synergy section. I'm sure several already have that I just didn't notice, but it caught my eye here.

I know spending days and weeks going back through old threads trying do it retroactively is a real chore that will most likely just end up not getting done. As such it should be part of the process of being the LD for a design. Spend a few minutes trying your best to put something there, so it's not all on someone else to do later. If you miss something, no big deal as long as you tried. I've just been listing every word/tag I think may have a significant amount of call outs based on 1.0. Incoming/outgoing.

I've seen some posts talking about changing it up to a new system. If that's the case, then it needs to be sorted out. We're at over 50 On Deck threads now that will have to be updated by someone.
Old March 20th, 2023, 07:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'd rather not be passing stuff to On Deck and then forgetting about it without having something figured out on the synergy section. I'm sure several already have that I just didn't notice, but it caught my eye here.

I know spending days and weeks going back through old threads trying do it retroactively is a real chore that will most likely just end up not getting done. As such it should be part of the process of being the LD for a design. Spend a few minutes trying your best to put something there, so it's not all on someone else to do later. If you miss something, no big deal as long as you tried. I've just been listing every word/tag I think may have a significant amount of call outs based on 1.0. Incoming/outgoing.

I've seen some posts talking about changing it up to a new system. If that's the case, then it needs to be sorted out. We're at over 50 On Deck threads now that will have to be updated by someone.
Then how come you haven't brought it up before. You voted Yea on at least two other On Deck votes since you brought it up here?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 20th, 2023, 07:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I just noticed all the WC also are ignoring synergy. So you can have a yea here too. Not sure how you have 5 designs running at once. I'm really starting to get burned out by all the many threads and votes to keep on top of. So maybe I'll just step down again. Either way, the synergy section needs to be addressed.
Old March 20th, 2023, 08:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Yeah, I just noticed all the WC also are ignoring synergy. So you can have a yea here too. Not sure how you have 5 designs running at once. I'm really starting to get burned out by all the many threads and votes to keep on top of. So maybe I'll just step down again. Either way, the synergy section needs to be addressed.
Once On Deck vote is called for you've been allowed to start a new design for a long time. and FTR I wasn't even talking about the Wrecking Crew.

I also agree with you we need to make a decision on the synergy stuff.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 20th, 2023, 08:22 PM
A Man of Taste

This passes... #63

Old March 21st, 2023, 06:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Side note, but though we're not required to, I've definitely been holding off on starting new LDs until my stuff is fully On Deck. We just have a ton in process right now, so it's good to let us catch our breath where we can!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2023, 10:49 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Side note, but though we're not required to, I've definitely been holding off on starting new LDs until my stuff is fully On Deck. We just have a ton in process right now, so it's good to let us catch our breath where we can!
YK and I had an off site convo about synergy stuff so we have common ground there in case anyone was worried we were fussing or something.

Old March 21st, 2023, 04:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Impulse (Bart Allen)

Late here but I think you'd want this since it isn't the figure rolling the dice, unless we changed that aesthetic when I wasn't looking.
Quote:
IMPULSIVE FIGHTER
Impulse may attack up to 3 times with his normal attack action. During each attack after the first, he takes 1 wound for each excess shield rolled byfor a defender.

IMPULSIVE MOVEMENT
After Impulse attacks normally or defends, you may maneuver him up to 2 spaces for each blank he rolled. If there is a revealed Order Marker on this card when Impulse defends, each shield counts as 2 blocks.
Old March 21st, 2023, 04:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think we've been doing figure rolls language so far in 2.0, yeah.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 24th, 2023, 06:30 PM

Nitpicky, but I mention it due to it having an easy fix:

IMPULSIVE FIGHTER
Impulse may attack up to 3 times with his normal attack action. During each attack after the first, he takes 1 wound for each excess shield rolled by a defender.

The defender doesn't roll defense "during" the attack, but after the attack. I'd go with something like this:

IMPULSIVE FIGHTER
Impulse may attack up to 3 times with his normal attack action. For each attack after the first, he takes 1 wound for each excess shield rolled by a defender.

Old March 24th, 2023, 06:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old March 24th, 2023, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

Card/OP updated

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database