Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hun - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The comics i remember he was pretty much Shredders Lieutenant as well. I allergens grounds as well.
WTH?!? I think you, or your computer, has a virus. Maybe both! (Spellcheck, am I right?)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
FOOT CLAN TACTICS
If Hun inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent's adjacent figure with his normal attack, you may move up to X Ninja figures you control up to 3 spaces each. where X equals the number of skulls rolled by Hun.

PURPLE DRAGON BEATDOWN
After attacking an adjacent figure with Hun's normal attack, if the defending figure is engaged with one or more Criminal or Ninja figures you control, Hun may attack that figure one additional time. For this attack, add 1 to Hun's Attack number for each Criminal or Ninja you control adjacent to the defending figure, up to a maximum of +2.
Slight wording tweaks. Main thing I wanted to suggest was that the requirements on the two powers be aligned (adjacent normal attacks) so you don't get into weird corner cases where one power can be active but not the other (like if Mister Sinister gives him range or if he somehow gets an SA by a means that doesn't exist yet but someday might).
Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't think you should drop the 'where' in the first power. It could help those younger players who have not yet had algebra and it's not like we are hurting on space.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
FOOT CLAN TACTICS
If Hun inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent's adjacent figure with his normal attack, you may move up to X Ninja figures you control up to 3 spaces each. where X equals the number of skulls rolled by Hun.

PURPLE DRAGON BEATDOWN
After attacking an adjacent figure with Hun's normal attack, if the defending figure is engaged with one or more Criminal or Ninja figures you control, Hun may attack that figure one additional time. For this attack, add 1 to Hun's Attack number for each Criminal or Ninja you control adjacent to the defending figure, up to a maximum of +2.
Slight wording tweaks. Main thing I wanted to suggest was that the requirements on the two powers be aligned (adjacent normal attacks) so you don't get into weird corner cases where one power can be active but not the other (like if Mister Sinister gives him range or if he somehow gets an SA by a means that doesn't exist yet but someday might).
Honestly, those corner cases don't bother me - I can see him galvanising the Foot Clan by somehow blasting someone with Sinister-engineered mutant powers, but feel like he ought to be in your face to trigger Beatdown - but it ain't a big deal to me either way, so if you guys feel it'd be more cohesive, it's fine by me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't think you should drop the 'where' in the first power. It could help those younger players who have not yet had algebra and it's not like we are hurting on space.
Shouldn't trouble em any more than Martian Manhunter. Not a big deal either way, but it reads more fluidly to me with the "where" dropped and the "X equals..." bit broken off into its own sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Honestly, those corner cases don't bother me - I can see him galvanising the Foot Clan by somehow blasting someone with Sinister-engineered mutant powers, but feel like he ought to be in your face to trigger Beatdown - but it ain't a big deal to me either way, so if you guys feel it'd be more cohesive, it's fine by me.
It's not a big deal for Hun specifically (at least, checked against currently-existing cards - he's not exactly the most tempting target for Sinister), but as a general design point, two powers with subtly different triggers like that feels a little weird to me.

Not a hill I plan to die on, just something that would help the design feel a little more streamlined to me.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
The one from the comics is just... a big chap in street clothes.
Yeah, that's the point of the IDW character. He's a big dumb jerk who beats up on his kid (Casey) and then drinks some mutagen so he can relive his glory days leading the Purple Dragons. He's supposed to be pathetic.

And Foot Clan Alliance is probably best. He's definitely not a lieutenant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

No real comments on the actual meat of the card... I'll take that as a good sign. Calling in the sanity check - @dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , all good?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think the design looks a touch juicy right now, but his powers are pretty straight forward and there are easy dials to turn in both of them. So no big concerns I guess.

Foot Clan Whatever-It-Ends-Up can move a pretty crazy amount of figures up right now, but having to dip into another faction hurts a bit. I'd go with Ronin's change requiring an adjacent attack for consistency, it seems weird to sort of encourage odd corner stuff like Sinister when the power is already pretty darn good anyway. I think I'd limit it to Human Ninjas personally. It seems to fit his IDW version thematically and it would cut out the Turtles, who otherwise seem like undesirably good picks for him.

Other factors to consider if needed would be changing 'X' to equal the number of wounds inflicted instead of skulls rolled and preventing him from picking the same figure twice in a turn so he can't sling shot 3 Ninja up 6 spaces with his double attack (or limiting to only being able to trigger once per turn at all).

Purple Dragon Beatdown lets him drop some pretty heavy amounts of attack dice for his points (especially with bonding and being able to move up the Shredder), but there are other characters out there that can produce similar output for similar costs. Being only an average speed ground-pounder helps limit him quite a bit here too. Obvious dial to turn if needed is to limit the attack boost to a flat 1 or remove it entirely.

Sidenote, don't know if I said it before, but I really like that this guy is a Crime Lord that actually wants to run with the Street Thugs to some degree.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 3rd, 2018 at 10:29 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Nothing to add to SSG1's summary.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
No real comments on the actual meat of the card... I'll take that as a good sign. Calling in the sanity check - @dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , all good?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I think the design looks a touch juicy right now, but his powers are pretty straight forward and there are easy dials to turn in both of them. So no big concerns I guess.

Foot Clan Whatever-It-Ends up can move a pretty crazy amount of figures up right now, but having to dip into another faction hurts a bit. I'd go with Ronin's change requiring an adjacent attack for consistency, it seems weird to sort of encourage odd corner stuff like Sinister when the power is already pretty darn good anyway. I think I'd limit it to Human Ninjas personally. It seems to fit his IDW version thematically and it would cut out the Turtles, who otherwise seem like undesirably good picks for him.

Other factors to consider if needed would be changing 'X' to equal the number of wounds inflicted instead of skulls rolled and preventing him from picking the same figure twice in a turn so he can't sling shot 3 Ninja up 6 spaces with his double attack (or limiting to only being able to trigger once per turn at all).

Purple Dragon Beatdown lets him drop some pretty heavy amounts of attack dice for his points (especially with bonding and being able to move up the Shredder), but there are other characters out there that can produce similar output for similar costs. Being only an average speed ground-pounder helps limit him quite a bit here too. Obvious dial to turn if needed is to limit the attack boost to a flat 1 or remove it entirely.

Sidenote, don't know if I said it before, but I really like that this guy is a Crime Lord that actually wants to run with the Street Thugs to some degree.
I know the intent from my part was that it's only suppose to activate on the first attack not both. Also it was ninja squad figures, so something must have been missed when the criminal figures was removed...I don't believe he's suppose to be moving hero ninjas.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The comics i remember he was pretty much Shredders Lieutenant as well. I allergens grounds as well.
WTH?!? I think you, or your computer, has a virus. Maybe both! (Spellcheck, am I right?)
Holy bad auto correct...that's what I get for being in a hurry on a new device. Got a kindle fire for my birthday that I'm using to read comics and keep up here in the road. I don't even remember what that was suppose to say....

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library