Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 24th, 2012, 07:04 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
DFW - 5th Annual Richardson Open

5th Annual Richardson Open

As was the case last year, the event will be held in my backyard. We are limited in space and accommodations so this event will be capped at 20 people (sorry). We will have a BBQ before the actual tournament. If you want to join in on the BBQ, simply sign up on the list below and bring along a food item (chips, sodas, etc).

Details
Where: My home in Richardson - Send me a private message for the address please

When: Saturday May 26th . BBQ to start at 11:30, games start around 1:00.

Entry Fee: None

Prizes: I ask that everyone who wants to take part in the prize table, please bring a book or DVD that you think is excellent and possibly unfamiliar to the rest of the group (ie a cool book that you think the rest of us would really like, etc). Nothing too crazy, just in the ballpark of $10 or so (used DVDs are fine as is Half Priced books, etc).

Army Construction:
- Points limit: 450
- Starting spaces: 24 hexes
- No Marvel, no C3V
- Special Constraint:
Spoiler Alert!

Restricted List
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees (capped at 20 people):

1. Dignan
2. Tmac
3. Tmac's Dad
4. DrLivingston
5. R˙chean
6. Cheddarlimbo
7. Ryan
8. Brody
9. Annubianwolf?

BBQ Participants:

1. Dignan - Brats
2. DrLivingston - Hamburger Fixins (Mayo, Cool Whip, Mustard, Ketchup, Pickles, Tomatoes, Lettuce, & Onions) and a bag of Tostitos
3. Cheddarlimbo - Burgers
4. R˙chean - something?
5. Brody - chips, soda, dessert
6. Ryan - plates, utensils, napkins, cups, potato salad
7. Annubianwolf - 7 layer dip

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; May 23rd, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:06 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: DFW - 5th Annual Richardson Open

First order of business: determining the best date for those interested.

Here are our options:

May 19th
May 26th
June 2nd

I'm leaning more to May 26th, but I've got flexibility.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 24th, 2012, 08:06 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can count me and my dad in. And May 19th sounds good to me, trying to get it in before those 100 degrees start rolling in.
Old April 25th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Attendees
1. Dignan
2. Tmac
3. Tmac's Dad
4. DrLivingston
5. BroInLaw

My vote is for the 26th.

BBQ
1. Dignan - Brats
2. DrLivingston - Hamburger Fixins (Mayo, Cool Whip, Mustard, Ketchup, Pickles, Tomatoes, Lettuce, & Onions) and a bag of Tostitos

I'll call BroInLaw and see what his date preference is.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old April 25th, 2012, 12:25 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Attendees
1. Dignan
2. Tmac
3. Tmac's Dad
4. DrLivingston
5. BroInLaw
6. R˙chean

My vote is also for the 26th....otherwise I can't make it.

(to defend my crown)

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 25th, 2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
BBQ
1. Dignan - Brats
I like how you are bringing hamburger fixings, but no one is signed up to bring hamburgers yet.

Old April 25th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
BBQ
1. Dignan - Brats
I like how you are bringing hamburger fixings, but no one is signed up to bring hamburgers yet.
I have enjoyed CheddarLimbo's famous homemade burgers enough over the past three years that I am wildly optimistic that they will be making a return appearance.

Old April 25th, 2012, 09:56 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm not really surprised by DrL's thinly veiled attempt to avoid bringing anything but Tostitos, I'm concerned that he considers Cool Whip a hamburger topping to begin with.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Last edited by Fencerjared; April 25th, 2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: not humburger
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Super Doopa

(You're alive!)

Fine.

I'll bring the buns as well.

Wait a minute... Cool whip? Wtf? Miracle whip! I don't eat that ****e and forgot the right name for it! HA! I'll be bringing Miracle Whip and buns then. Lol...

Old April 26th, 2012, 07:37 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

May 26th...but I'm not a lock for this yet. The other two weekends are a definite no.

And....food. If I come, I'll definitely bring a food-like substance.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old April 26th, 2012, 07:39 PM

Alright, early reports are indicating that May 26th is the date to roll with. So, let's plan on that for the date.

Old April 29th, 2012, 03:27 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in like a jive turkey.

I will bring burgers, though I don't know if I still have that same recipe... I'll see what I can knock up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events