Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 24th, 2010, 04:27 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker
Do you believe that the Molten Lava would kill a WarForged!!

I'm new to the sight, but I am not new to the game of Heroscape or its rules. The Molten Lava tiles, it states clearly that when your movement ends that you must roll the 20D to determine if your unit dies. Now on the WarForged it states that when your movement ends that you can use their Tactical Switch ability. This should mean that the WarForged would be affected by the lava would it not? Let me know your answers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion