Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 7th, 2006, 09:31 AM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
I found some mistakes. Editing now.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old October 7th, 2006, 09:56 AM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
Last part sometime today.

Drumroll.

Currently Sigless.
Old October 7th, 2006, 11:23 AM

Here it is the final part.

Part 16

Einar's last fortress

Syvarris was on the highest perch in the fortress. He saw Jotun and Nilfheim attacking what was left of the trojan dragon. Alastar was down there knifing romans. Morsbane was negating greek after greek. He was only shooting arrows if one of the defenders was getting hurt. Spartacus jabbed his sword into a Kozuke samurai. He then approached Ulrick after the dreadgull cut off a tagawa's head.''You take Jotun,''Spartacus said.''I'll take Nilfheim''. Ulrick moved first and jumped on Jotun's leg. Ulrick swung his swords between Jotun's legs. The giant smashed his sword into the ground missing Ulrick. He then climbed on to Jotun's chest. The giant stabbed his own chest just as Ulrick jumped off. Jotun stumbled backward and fell down dead. Ulrick climbed on the dead giant and shouted''I have slayed the giant, nothing can beat me now''! Meanwhile Spartacus had cut off Nilfheim's tail. The dragon swallowed him whole.''Ack, ack, ack,!''Nilfheim coughed. The gladiator had stopped the fall by putting one arm and one leg on each of the windpipe walls. He drew a hidden knife and stabbed a wall. Nilfheim gaged him back up along with a gallon of blood. Spartacus picked up his sword and sliced into the dragon's stomach. Ulrick joined the fight and hopped on the dragon's head and slit it's throat. Nilfheim-was dead. Retiarius came up from behind and pushed Syvarris off his perch.''You had one of Ullar's compasses,''Retiarius said.''You had to be dealt with''. Retiarius quickly smashed the compass and walked away. When Syvarris was about to hit the ground Alastar and Morsbane caught him.''Spartacus finish them!''Ulrick said. Spartaus drew his sword and leaped at Alastar. Morsbane knocked Spartacus off Alastar and Syvarris finished the gladiator off with nine arrows. At the top of the fortress, Finn, Thorgrim, and agent Carr were waiting for Ulrick. Carr charged first and it ended as Ulrick knocking the agent's sword away and stabbing him in the back.''I'll take him,'' Finn said. Finn and Ulrick clashed in an epic battle, good vs. evil. Morsbane, Syvarris, and Alastar came charging up the stairs folled by Realin and James Murphey. Thorgrim cut the rope holding the compass to Ulrick and put the compass in his pocket.''Morsbane let me see your rod,''Thorgrim said. The wizard gave him the rod. Thorgrim fired the rod at Ulrick. It sent Ulrick flying into Einar just as he exited the council room. The two hit the wellspring in the back.''We have to get out of here!''Finn shouted.''This place is going to explode because of the rod's energy combined with the wellspring''. They all rushed down the stairs and out the giant gate until they were 100 meters away from the fortress. Then the fortress exploded into a million pieces.''One thing left to do,''Thorgrim said, he took out the compass and smashed it to pieces.''It's over,''he said.

The End

Epiloge:The war lasted 50 more years, and everyone in this story was dead by then.

Currently Sigless.
Old October 7th, 2006, 11:25 AM

Look out for Finn's adventures people.

Currently Sigless.
Old October 7th, 2006, 02:20 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old October 8th, 2006, 03:04 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
What a chessy ending. It was ok until the end.

Old October 8th, 2006, 03:06 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
Chessy? Is that a new game?

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction