Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old September 26th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Map Debates List

Map Debates List!

Debate #1-Derelict by Jexik vs. Invasion by LongHeroscaper-Winner: Derelict, barely

Debate #2-Marr Highway by Velenne vs. Road Rampage by Ch1can0-Winner: Road Rampage, by a land-slide

Debate #3-Hot Heights by Jormi_Boced vs. Fire Isles by yagyuninja-Winner: Fire Isles, barely

Debate #4-Ticalla Sunrise by Gamebear vs. Can't See the Jungle...by Dignan-Winner: Can't See the Jungle, barely

Debate #5-Badru Valley by Gamebear vs. Flash Fire by Dignan- Winner: Flash Fire, barely

Debate #6-Sidewinder by Gamebear vs. Ice Blossom by STAROCEAN980- Winner: Tie, because stupid "Yours Truly" forgot to add a poll.

Debate #7-Mole Hills by Jonathan vs. Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh by R˙chean- Winner: Mole Hills, barely

Debate #8-Common Ground by Gamebear vs. Turret Rocks by Kahrma

Since the maps are most likely made by scapers, I'll PM them once I decide the debate, asking for their permission to use the map. If I do not receive a response by the day of the debate, I will assume that I have your permission.

Here are some rules for this thread, that I can not force, but hope you abide to.

1. If you would like to make a Map Debate Suggestions, please post in this thread if you have multiple suggestions, or PM me if you have only one.

2. If you would like to make a suggestion about the discussion guidlines, please PM me.

3. Please don't post about which debate is better, because I wouldn't want to hurt MegaSilver's feelings.

4. If you can see any flaws with any other part of my Map Debates, please PM me, and I'd be happy to oblige.

~Rednax

Last edited by rednax; October 28th, 2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old September 26th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Map Debates List

Just curious, but how is it possible to make a castle without walls?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old September 26th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for being unclear. Check the spoiler again. I've changed the hint.
Old September 26th, 2009, 12:12 PM

Timemaster4 is surprisingly tart

Heh. Obviously that means there is going to be quite a use of battlements.

Save a Dragon; click my egg:
Old September 26th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Feel free to use my maps for Debate I think they all fit your list of 6.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old September 26th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

Most of the maps will be BoV size maps, or just a bit bigger. Most of them should have a PDF. However, an occasional large map, or one without a PDF, will work too.

And Rogue Assasin, the 6 things above aren't a list of requirements, but more discussion starters for during the debate.
Old September 26th, 2009, 12:36 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

Might I hazard a few guesses?
Embattled Fen
Turret Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old September 26th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise View Post
Might I hazard a few guesses?
Embattled Fen
Turret Rocks
Good guess, but not quite. Both of the maps were used at GenCon '09.
Old September 26th, 2009, 01:03 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rednax, please feel free to discuss any of my maps. I would be quite interested in reading other people's opinions, comments, suggestions, etc. Here's a link:

Old September 26th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

Thanks, AliasQTip. Your maps would be very cool for a scenario-specific map debate. I look forward to considering them.
Old September 26th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think that it would be nice if mine ends up on the chopping block sometime or another...

Paved Paradise
Spoiler Alert!

Noe that there is supposed to be a glyph of Rannveig on the hex jutting out closest in the pic and on the opposite side as well (as it is symmetrical).

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old September 26th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I think that it would be nice if mine ends up on the chopping block sometime or another...

Paved Paradise
Spoiler Alert!

Noe that there is supposed to be a glyph of Rannveig on the hex jutting out closest in the pic and on the opposite side as well (as it is symmetrical).
Do you have any idea of what would be a good map to debate it against?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios