Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old August 9th, 2019, 08:26 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] Ozuul (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Design

I'm always down for a good reference. What about adding a little something to it a la Doggin, Gryphillin, or Trolticor?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 9th, 2019, 08:34 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd be fine with that. Kerrin sounds a little weird to me, but there are plenty of other options.
Old August 19th, 2019, 10:17 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Bumping!

Species:

Voidlord, Voidwalker, Betweener, Horizonist, Gravituum, Accretio.

PErsonality - Inscrutable?
Old August 21st, 2019, 12:41 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like Nihilistic as the personality still. Inscrutable is interesting, but it feels more like an Eldritch theme than something out of a black hole to me.

If we don't like some variation of Kerr for the species, Accretio also sounds good.
Old August 21st, 2019, 10:40 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I actually like Gravituum as a species name.
Old August 21st, 2019, 11:12 PM

Gravituum doesn't sound quite right to me because it's so close to gravity. It feels a little too on the nose.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 12:13 AM

That's fair. Accretio is named for the accretion disc around a black hole.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Ran a HoB game with Ozuul and Pyria in what would seem to be his best kind of brawl. He’s a bit disappointing vs heroes, but mainly because he’s envisioned to be so expensive. Maybe we’ll need to make sure some heroes have low attack and defense to actively help him in this setting.

We can do it!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 03:31 PM

Both Pyria and Tetsuo Tyrell have a low defense already. I'm fine with heroes being the counter to Ozuul in general; in theory, he can tie down a lot of commons and deal damage before falling. I'd imagine that he'll perform better when AotV is mixed with normal HeroScape sets as a result, but I'm content so long as he feels fun to play with what we have as well.
Old August 29th, 2019, 12:37 PM

Kerr is still my favorite species name. Does anyone else have any thoughts they'd like to share on it?

I don't believe that @capsocrates or @All Your Pie have weighed in on this yet, so I'm curious if either of you have any preferences as well.
Old August 29th, 2019, 06:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I've been itching to get back into the AotV threads for a little while now. Unfortunately I have quite a few plans for the long weekend so I'm not sure how soon I'll get to it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 29th, 2019, 11:10 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Kerr is still my favorite species name. Does anyone else have any thoughts they'd like to share on it?

I don't believe that @capsocrates or @All Your Pie have weighed in on this yet, so I'm curious if either of you have any preferences as well.
Kerr sounds (just like) the word cur. Which kinda works if Ozuul is a space marauder, but it conjures up images of a space rascal as opposed to a big bad guy, to me at least. I think Kerr is a little wierd for the species.

I think some alien sounding gibberish is the way to go personally, although we might get there by building off a real name. Beelzebub has plenty of syllables and plenty of ways it could be modified. We could also play with prefix type thingies like Mort- or Grav- or something. Basically, I have no suggestion, other than I think Kerr sounds off.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs