Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old June 26th, 2017, 10:41 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Shopgoodwill.com

Bummer, man. I did not arrange a pickup and/or local shenanigans. You're right - surprising snipe job. I would have expected something like this in 2011, not now!

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:49 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Haha. Well, people are people. I just hope whoever got it enjoys it. I'll buy the templars off him, too.

There was another lot that went for cheap last night. That one I forgot about. Oops! There's only one more up for now, but there's a new lot like every week.
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:55 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I am going to Hocking Hills State Park this weekend, and could drive an extra hour to get the lot that is left - currently $38 for RotV, FotA, VW, and Orm's Return, but I just bought pretty much the same lot + some figure expansions (the real reason I got) off craigslist for $50 and already have so much stuff I need to sell that it is not worth it for me to drive an hour to get it (plus it might get bidded up).
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:21 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I think that one is able to be shipped, so I don't think people getting ahold of it will be a problem. I'm curious to know what's in it, though. I can't justify buying it just from what I can see.
Old July 29th, 2017, 08:43 AM

Hah, three just went up and oh boy are they all a gamble.

This one looks like it MIGHT have 4th mass?

These two look like just master sets, but there's no telling. I wish I had a ton of extra money to gamble on these things.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hah, three just went up and oh boy are they all a gamble.

This one looks like it MIGHT have 4th mass?

These two look like just master sets, but there's no telling. I wish I had a ton of extra money to gamble on these things.
Yeah that first one is a steal for whoever gets it right now, looks like master set, wolves and minutmen, glads and agents, deathstalkers and blasts, I see some heroes of barrenspur too, and fortress if those pictures are accurate. Scapers should probably let each other know when bidding on that one because it might blow up otherwise. I did not bid as I need to buy a laptop.

Second, risky, especially with that opening price tag very few units pictured. At best looks like SotM, RotV, and Marvel.

Third, only can make out RotV and... some megablocks terrain from those old dragon sets they made 12ish years ago? (those were cool dragon megablocks for young kids for scapers that have those, but I didn't see the dragons or minifigs)
Nice finds Pumpking, I need to start checking this website out. How often are the pictures accurate in your experience?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 29th, 2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: spelling
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:34 AM

They're all pretty accurate! So far I've won two lots from this site, and both were accurate. The contents of them can be a gamble though.
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:20 PM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart

Hey guys. I just stumbled on this website today! I was introduced to Heroscape a couple of years ago by a friend but then forgot what it was called. I was at his place again last night and found out what it was again, and I wanted to track down my own copy! Thanks for the referral here! I'm going to try my hand at bidding on this set: https://www.shopgoodwill.com/auction...-41938492.html

If anyone else has any tips on where to find this game, let me know!

-TT
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
Hey guys. I just stumbled on this website today! I was introduced to Heroscape a couple of years ago by a friend but then forgot what it was called. I was at his place again last night and found out what it was again, and I wanted to track down my own copy! Thanks for the referral here! I'm going to try my hand at bidding on this set: https://www.shopgoodwill.com/auction...-41938492.html

-TT
Hello friend. Welcome to the forums!

The vast majority of the places that you're going to find this game are all secondhand places. EBay, craigslist, places like shopgoodwill. From what I've noticed, a lot of the lots that come up on shopgoodwill would be good for your purpose, because they commonly contain the master sets that you would need to start your collection.

Good luck bidding! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to send me a private message, or I'm sure lots of people on the site would be willing to help you out in the appropriate threads.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post

-TT
That looks like a great bundle to start a collection with. Good luck. If you win that one and enjoy it a lot you aren't going to find priced much better than what you will find here on this site in the sale and trade threads. It's a great place to fill in specifics after you score a good bulk box like what you are bidding on.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:04 AM

pnkfelix Woo who?

There were two new listings on shopgoodwill. This one ended last night:

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/48020466

I'm new to Heroscape, so I was spending hours staring at those (sometimes blurry) photos of pieces, half of which were blocked or laying on their sides, and trying to correlate them with the various Books on this site to figure what figures were actually there of the 60-75 that I saw (I counted to 50 before I gave up trying to use figure count as a metric).

The ones I managed to identify (apart from the ones from the Master set which I didn't bother accounting for) were:

Major Q10 (M2: Swarm of the Marro)
Marro Hive (M2: Swarm of the Marro)
Shiori (M2: Swarm of the Marro)
Sonlen (M2: Swarm of the Marro)
Tor-Kul-Na (M2: Swarm of the Marro)

Kelda (W1: Mallidon's Prophecy)
Taelord (W1: Mallidon's Prophecy)
Tornak (W1: Mallidon's Prophecy)
Marcus (W1: Mallidon's Prophecy)
? Venoc Warlord

Knights of Weston (W2: Utgar's Rage)
Swog Rider (W2: Utgar's Rage)
Krug (W2: Utgar's Rage)
Me-Burg-Sa (W2: Utgar's Rage)
Minions of Ulgar (W2: Utgar's Rage)

Brunak (W2.5: Orm's Return)
Charos (W2.5: Orm's Return)
Su-Bak-Na (W2.5: Orm's Return)
Deathwalker 8000 (W2.5: Orm's Return)

Parmenio (W4: Zanafor's Discovery)
Tagawa Samurai (W4: Zanaphor's Discovery)
Valguard (W4: Zanafor's Discovery)

Deathreavers (W5: Thora's Vengeance)
Ninja (W5: Thora's Vengeance)

Eldgrim (W6: Dawn of Darkness)
Empress Kiova (W6: Dawn of Darkness)
Heavy Gruts (W6: Dawn of Darkness)
Shades of Bleakewoode (W6: Dawn of Darkness)
Zombies of Morridan (W6: Dawn of Darkness)

I have no perspective on what that subset of the figures is worth.

What I'm curious about is whether the majority of the buyers are planning to turn around and sell them on ebay. (More power to them, of course...)
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:10 AM

There’s probably a fair amount of flipping going on. It’s unfortunate om some senses but it’s probably the case.

I still keep an eye on this site even though I’m not currently buying Heroscape, and the prices these things end at tells me there’s a bunch of people who know what they’re looking at and are flipping them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales