Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2006, 04:27 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart
SoCal July Tournament will be on the 8th, see other post

Tourney will be on the 8th at Juicer's

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...er=asc&start=0

Here's the information so far, but it isn't final yet..

Saturday, July 15, 2006 • Alhambra, CA
Time: 12 - 5p.m.

(set up starts at 11 a.m. and welcome to stay after)

What to bring:
Four pre-drafted 400 point armies (official units only)
$5 for prize/refreshment reimbursement
Drink of your choice

Who's coming:
Check registration at top

Maps:
They'll be showing up before the tournament. Submissions would be welcome.

Prizes:

So far just the trophy if anyone wants to throw in anything, custom figure etc, it would be appreciated. I'd like everyone to go home with something if possible.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old June 22nd, 2006, 05:19 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
The way things are looking for me lately, I will be lucky to attend.

My Recent Plays:
Old June 22nd, 2006, 05:29 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
A quick note to let you know the info post says the tournament is in June and not July...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old June 23rd, 2006, 12:21 AM
SoCal League Member

Fixed, thanks Hex. I dunno the date could be changed. It could be on Sunday, but as far as me hosting goes I can't do it the weekend before and the weekend after is Comic-con. I wanted to do it down in San Diego, but it didn't seem like anyone was into it. If anyone can host the weekend before or at comic-con then i'm all for letting that happen if it's more convienent.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old June 23rd, 2006, 01:35 AM

JuicerGM has disabled reputation
I thought that this might be a problem when I started to set up my game day. July 8th (the weekend before) I planned to have the game day.

Just in case you forgot you registered to be there.

I was hoping to have a get together day to play before the tournament, but as you have pointed out Comic Con is upon us and might make that difficult.

You are a good friend. When the Zombies come to take over the world I will be tripping you.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 02:23 AM
SoCal League Member

I didn't forget, that's partly why it wouldn't be good; I also couldn't host that sat. anyhow (rec-room is in use). I don't know, we can just not have a tourney and i'll hold onto this trophy till august mwuhahahaha.

Seriously, though, if we can get at least 6 definate people for the tourney by the 1st then it will stick if not then we can change the date/place/time if we have to. I think we should try for a minimum of 10 people from now on though. I like seeing so many people, not to mention making the tournament more challenging.

It would be great if we could get days that would be good for everyone, but it just isn't going to ever happen. I'm thinking we should start planning two months in advance. Start planning August right now as well so that people with busy schedules can put that on their calender and have a better chance to keep it free (Although generally its two weeks into the month on Sat., but a set date would be better.)

Old June 23rd, 2006, 05:41 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
It's my turn for that trophy, Dman! You can't keep it!

This will make 3 weekends in a row away from the wifey. Gotta get my sweet talk together.
Old June 24th, 2006, 03:35 AM
SoCal League Member

Hey allskulls you gonna bring your cards to use at the next tourney? I think that worked very well and wouldn't mind using them again.

Old June 25th, 2006, 08:05 AM

JuicerGM has disabled reputation
I think that if there is not problem with it for those that have signed up we can change the date to the 8th.

AllSkulls I have a slight mod ification to your cards for a 12 player tournament. I have a five round combination that has no one playing the same player or on the same map if you are interested in the change.

You are a good friend. When the Zombies come to take over the world I will be tripping you.
Old June 26th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicerGM
I think that if there is not problem with it for those that have signed up we can change the date to the 8th.

AllSkulls I have a slight mod ification to your cards for a 12 player tournament. I have a five round combination that has no one playing the same player or on the same map if you are interested in the change.
Yes! Please share.
Old June 26th, 2006, 03:15 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
dumb question, potentially -

Why are there 2 different SoCal HSers threads?
They seem to be for different events, on back-to-back weekends?

I would think that you'd have the same group of people for most SoCal events?
Old June 26th, 2006, 03:32 PM
SoCal League Member

We had quite a few people already registed for Juicer's gameday so we decided to turn it into the tourney. This one is now no longer valid.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events