Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Colossus (AoA) (Public Playtesting)

Fresh's tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Colossus (Age of Apocalypse)

Army Test
Map : Island Plane Crash (No Glyphs)
Units : Russian Rampage : Colossus *AoA*, Omega Red, Angel, Shadowcat *1*, Professor X (990)

VS.

The Syndicate : Kingpin *2*, Cheetah, Azrael, Kitana, Mother Russia, Crime Alley Crooks x2 (995)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Island Plane Crash (No Glyphs)
Units : Mutated Money - Havok, Colossus *AoA*, Black King, Spider-Girl, Yukio (995)

VS.

Insane in the Brain - Harley Quinn *1*, Poison Ivy *2*, Joker *1*, Deadpool, Green Goblin (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Colossus kind of surprised me, I enjoy him more than I expected. I thought he was pretty overpriced when reading his card, but after playing, it feels like 300 is a perfect fit for him. He's clearly a heavy hitter, but there's still plenty of room to pair him with other pricey units. For balance, I think he's spot on. His offensive potential is amazing when an ally is low health, but it is generally pretty easy to take out someone by the time they have 3 wounds. His defense is great, giving him a solid chance to survive no matter what the opponent rolls. I can see myself drafting him for mutant builds, and likely with Rebel builds as more Age of Apocalypse figures come out. I could see Colossus working with multiple cheap units like Mutant Sidekicks, or being on a team that's something like himself, Wolverine, and Omega Red. I am very happy with how AoA Colossus plays.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He's great. He feels very on point for the character, a titan of a guy that'll beat down whoever hurts his friends. I feel Careless Haste isn't what I think of for Colossus, but I'm not very familiar with AoA Colossus so I'm sure it makes sense for him character wise! I do like it mechanically too. Excellent, very fun unit that'll get even more options as Rebels are added.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:43 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Looks like that first game was a squash, but looking at the turn by turn breakdown, it appears Omega Red and Colossus both did about the same amount of damage. It also looks like he forfeited the match when Kingpin II was still alive at full health.

That aside, here's the breakdown:

@270 1-1
Medium loss vs FF
Medium win vs Fighters

@300 2-3
Close loss vs FF

Close/Medium loss vs Titans
Close/Medium win vs Fighters

Medium loss vs Titans

Medium/Big win vs Guardians

@305 1-1
Close loss vs. Insane army.

Big win against Kingpin II's army.

Now that I have Shadowcat at 175, I think it'd be nice to have Colossus at 325 for the 500 point block. Would anyone be opposed to raising his defense from 2 to 3, then finalizing him at 325?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sounds reasonable to me.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sounds good to me. Know you'll be testing the rebels more while they wait too so if he's dominating we can tweak before release.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty fun read on that pre-game story and glowing review at the end. Makes me excited about this Colossus. One really big blow out win though, and one close loss to a pre-eval Joker & clean-up unit Deadpool. The big win looks like it was a bit of bad luck on Kingpin's side with Azrael going down after taking out his own guy.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Was working on my post before you posted Arkham. 3 def. & 325 sounds reasonable to me as well. Might need one confirming set of tests though just so we aren't guessing.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:12 PM

He'll undoubtedly get lots more testing with the remaining Rebels to be designed. And I feel even with the given results, outside of that one game of his, which he wasn't the driving factor specifically, things have been fairly even. So a bump of 25 and 1 higher defense should be plenty fine, IMO.

I'll call a vote here in a bit unless anyone else has any issues.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:31 PM

I propose a vote to move to Final Editing at 325 with 3 Defense.
@Karat @johnny139

1 power re-use, 1 power combo that's using same language, and 1 super simple power. Can't imagine much to change if anything.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 23rd, 2020, 12:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 23rd, 2020, 12:45 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea

Edit.
Quote:
STEEL BODY
When rolling defense dice, roll one additional die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure, and: if theat attack is a normal attack, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Colossus never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage.
For pasteability.
Quote:
STEEL BODY
When rolling defense dice, roll one additional die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure: if that attack is a normal attack, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Colossus never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library