Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 18th, 2015, 09:53 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
HS Codex - Writers and Artists Needed

--- NOTE: THE CODEX NO LONGER SUPPORTS A FICTION DEPARTMENT. THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED. ---

Greetings.

The HS Codex is in need of new writers and artists. If you're interested in keeping HeroScape alive through the Codex, please read the details below. Also, if you know of anyone who might be interested, don't hesitate to show them this thread.

I've @ mentioned a few people I know are around and are good writers or artists. I will be adding to the list.

Artists:
Spoiler Alert!

Writers:
Spoiler Alert!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or leave a post.

I hope to see you in the Codex!

~TGRF.
@TheAverageFan @Tornado @b57123m

Last edited by TGRF; November 24th, 2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old July 19th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: HS Codex - Writers and Artists Needed

I appreciate the shout out but I doubt I could contribute an ongoing story based in Heroscape. I could certainly contribute a one off on occasion.
If you need some poetry, I can help you there.

I am glad to see you a part of the Codex. I am not sure if Fan Fic would have survived here without you TGRF, at least not in its current state. Keep it going.
Long live Fan Fic.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 19th, 2015, 07:44 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I appreciate the shout out but I doubt I could contribute an ongoing story based in Heroscape. I could certainly contribute a one off on occasion.

I am glad to see you a part of the Codex. I am not sure if Fan Fic would have survived here without you TGRF, at least not in its current state. Keep it going.
Long live Fan Fic.
Why thank you. And thank you for the poetry offer. As far as I know, there is no need for poetry (not that we couldn't make one), but I will keep you in mind for that, as well as stand-alone fictions if we need someone to come in.
~TGRF.
Old July 19th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Your Codex can't handle my potions, traveller!

I'll give it a think about, but I'm not sure how well any of my work really channels into a fixed schedule, not to mention you're looking for shorter pieces...

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 20th, 2015, 01:42 AM

Re: Your Codex can't handle my potions, traveller!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I'll give it a think about, but I'm not sure how well any of my work really channels into a fixed schedule, not to mention you're looking for shorter pieces...

~TAF
As long as the individual chapters are good, we're fine. It's actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. Check out Orcs Blade's Kit: Young Ninja for some great examples of short chapters. He does it really well.
~TGRF.
P.S. We'd want entries a bit longer than that, but you get the picture.
Old July 20th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why is the Codex switching to just fan fiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 20th, 2015, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Why is the Codex switching to just fan fiction?
It isn't. Fiction writers and artists are something that we need though.
~TGRF.
Old July 20th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, glad you cleared that up for me. Personally, I skip over all the fiction parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2015, 09:02 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

All my available time which isn't much and may about to be nill. is going to writing my fan fiction. Check with me again in a year when I'm done with school.

If you need short stories I can whip those together in no time. Ongoing and fixed schedule stuff you'll probably only get out of our younger enthusiasts.

Quote:

Long live Fan Fic.
Agree all the way. They should make you heroscape cultural advisor or something like that, even if it's just an honorary title.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:38 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is this where I request access to Codex goodness?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 24th, 2016, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Is this where I request access to Codex goodness?
It's a group membership. Request to join like you would with C3G or any other group.

~TGRF.
Old November 24th, 2016, 04:47 PM

Requesting to join.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction