Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 20th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gallery Tweak

This probably won't affect 90% of the gallery users over here, but it's been bothering me, and since Truth let me admin the gallery, I went ahead and fixed it.

Before I fixed it, galleries listed in alphabetical order. End of story, no other option available. You could move them around all day, but in the end, they were alphabetical. So if you have, say, Doc Savage and eight pieces of gear, they're all scattered throughout your gallery, instead of being next to each other.

Now I fixed it so that you can reorder your images, so they display how you want them to. Like I said, most people won't even care. For those that do (like me), now you can group your images by subject matter.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 11th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Cool! Thanks for the effort!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 11th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nice job! It's appreciated!

Newb.
Old July 12th, 2006, 01:50 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cool!
This actually bothered me, so thanks for the tweak/fix!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online