Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 7th, 2008, 11:41 AM

syvarris0 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
map contest

Ok heroscapers here's the challenge:to see who can come up with the best maps.there are two themes,the molten sea,and the Quagmire.

how To enterost pictures of your maps with a Quagmire and/or Molten Sea theme.I will then vote and playtest* your maps. the map i like the most will win.

*=if i don't have the pieces to build your map i won't playtest.I have 1 set of both master sets,1 FotA,1 RttFF,and 1 VW.

Haven't posted in 7 months,found out about PS3 and more recently WOWTBC

Last edited by syvarris0; June 7th, 2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: none
Old June 7th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: map contest

Betcha didn't read this, did ya? You Need Permission To Start A Contest Or Forum Game

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios