Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 18th, 2007, 03:40 AM

Batmite has disabled reputation
My take on Changeling. Mostly because I hate having multiple cards for a single figure.

I have no idea how balanced he'll be or even if I am in the neighborhood on his cost. All suggestions are welcome.
Old November 18th, 2007, 03:43 AM

BTW Lex looks great. What is his cost?

And for Giganta, the "Trample Stomp" sounds awesome.

Toyman will take some thought. I'd like to get together my entire Legion of Doom and see what role Toyman could fill that might be lacking.
Old November 18th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmite
BTW Lex looks great. What is his cost?

And for Giganta, the "Trample Stomp" sounds awesome.

Toyman will take some thought. I'd like to get together my entire Legion of Doom and see what role Toyman could fill that might be lacking.
One idea for Power Girl - if she is not affected as a Kryptonian, why not make her species something else? I'm not sure what, though.

Old November 18th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Problem is Power Girl IS a Kryptonian, though ... just an alternate universe one. I'd put Lex's cost at about 180 points.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2007, 09:29 PM

WizKids has yet to make a clix of this version of Brainiac. I plan to mod a T.O. Morrow fig for him.

***EDIT***REVISED GIGANTA LATER IN THREAD

No cost on her yet.

These two below are just getting started. I just borrowed a few powers form other HeroScape figures and then guessed at a cost for Sinestro. Any advice?

Old November 18th, 2007, 10:49 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'd say Giganta should cost about 240.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2007, 10:51 PM

And I'd consider changing Toyman to a "Mastermind" instead of a Criminal. I'm still not sure on powers. Probably you'd want two - one that represents his trickiness/playfulness somehow, and probably a special attack that represents the toy soldier the figure is riding on.
Oh, and it'd be cool if you could post the finished versions of the other cards you asked about in this thread - the Titan ones.

Old November 19th, 2007, 10:08 AM

I like your thoughts on Toyman. Also the Teen Titians are on page one of this thread, mixed in with the Justice League customs.

Thanks again for the help IAmBatman.
Old November 19th, 2007, 01:04 PM

Ah, cool, I missed it when you posted those! And thanks for doing such a great job assembling them. This has been a group effort, and an enjoyable one for me.
I'll give some more thought to Toyman in time here.

Old November 19th, 2007, 10:59 PM

Revised with actual cost on card.
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:06 PM

a Toyman idea

Old November 29th, 2007, 05:59 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Beast Boy Card

Hey Batmite I wanted to make a Beast Boy custom for this with Heroclix but I can't make a real looking card with only paint. I wanted to submit this to the TNT, could you make a card, just the hitzone and the background and I'll do the rest? Thanks a lot for all those cards

Background
http://content.answers.com/main/cont...eastboyOYL.jpg

Hitzones (figure used)
http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Heroclix-Icon...ayphotohosting

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations