Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 15th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yep, it's one of those rare area affect powers. The thinking is that she basically screws with the emotions of everyone within a certain amount of space.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2007, 01:22 PM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
POWER GIRL

KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUE HERO
CHAMPION
RELENTLESS
MEDIUM 5

INVULNERABILITY
If Power Girl is the target of a special attack or power involving the 20-sided die to attempt to wound or destroy her, you may subtract 1 from the roll.

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
Squad figures roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against Power Girl's Heat Vision Special Attack.

FROM KRYPTON-TWO
Power Girl should not be treated as a Kryptonian when targeted by Kryptonite based powers.

FLYING Icon
SUPERSTRENGTH Icon

7 Life
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 7
Defense 6
330 points
Mmmm...Power Girl. One of two D.C. characters I really wanted my ex-girlfriend to dress up as...

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:37 PM

Batmite has disabled reputation
Here they are! 10 mostly new customs. Thanks again to IAmBatman for the excellent stats!

Old November 15th, 2007, 11:43 PM

The saddest part is that once I have this latest batch printed and cut-out I will have FIFTY DC HeroScape ready for battle! I and I still don't feel like that is enough! I think I have an addiction.
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:53 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hey, I'm more than happy to keep coming up with powers/stats if you want to keep making up the cards.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2007, 11:58 PM

Great! An enabler! I guess I will just keep" chasing the dragon".
Old November 16th, 2007, 12:28 PM

Just keep any further requests to this thread, eh? Its name is general enough and this way we don't have these floating all over.
But, seriously, yeah, who else do you want to play with? Chances are I've at least given some thought to any that are decently well known.

Old November 16th, 2007, 02:21 PM

Cool. Well before my next big game, I was going to try to complete the classice Super Friends' "Legion of Doom". I haven't really gone through the roster and checked who is missing. Giganta, Toy Man and a Lex Luthor in his flight harness need to be made. I've already got Riddler and Black Manta. I can post a better list soon.
Old November 16th, 2007, 11:43 PM

Heres a list of Legion of Doom members and how many have already been customized here (mostly by you IAmBatman):

Bizarro - got him (love him)
Black Manta - got him (200 points though! Thats more than Batman! Seems too tough for this loser).
Captain Cold - got him
Cheetah - got her (love her)
Gorilla Grodd - got him
Riddler - got him (love him)
Scarecrow - got him (but he seems REALLY powerful for the points. I have to try him out).
Sinestro - got him (I am going to possibly simplify him as the the ring seems way to versatile. 350 points puts him in Darkseid's class! That seems too tough).
Solomon Grundy - got him
Brainiac - got him (but I have questions below).
-----------------------------
Toyman - NEED
Giganta - NEED
Lex Luthor - NEED

Of these last three, you have versions of Lex but its not necessarily the incarnation I was hoping to make. For Lex I was making the evil scientist/leader of the team - lots of leadership type powers and some kryptonite ray thrown in with a flight harness too.

For Brainiac, your earlier card is pretty cool but his card mentions "Warriors". What are those?

Old November 17th, 2007, 03:23 AM

Warriors, like Beasts, are a class that many Heroscape and certain customs (for instance, my Hawkman and Hawkgirl customs) fall under.

I can look into throwing together a third version of Lex Luthor. He's iconic enough that I don't feel bad about having multiple versions of him out there. The version you're describing sounds like it would fit somewhere in the middle of the two I have now in terms of point value.
Sinestro is basically as powerful as a Green Lantern, and Green Lanterns are pretty powerful with those rings of theirs, thus the point cost.
Black Manta I figured at least had superpowers. I was using 200 points as the cut off between more street level supers and those who actually have superpowers (I realize I broke away from this classification with Elongated Man and Ice and Fire and some others recently, though). None of these guys other than my TNTed Batman and Superman have been extensively playtested, though, so points and powers, all of that are open to suggestion/improvement.
Giganta I've been meaning to do for a while and just haven't gotten to. She's definitely doable.
Toyman I don't even have any ideas for since the guy has always kinda creeped me out, but if you can think of ideas, I'm sure we can put something together.

Old November 17th, 2007, 03:48 AM

LEX LUTHOR
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SCIENTIST
AMBITIOUS
MEDIUM 5

KRYPTONITE RAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
When Lex Luthor targets a Kryptonian figure with his Kryptonite Ray Special Attack, the targeted figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice. If Lex Luthor wounds a Kryptonian with his Kryptonite Ray Special Attack, place a Kryptonite marker on the Kryptonian's Army Card. The Kryptonian's special powers are negated for the rest of the round.

MASTER MANIPULATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on Lex Luthorís card, instead of taking that turn with Lex Luthor, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Lex Luthor.

FLYING Icon
4 Life
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

Old November 17th, 2007, 03:54 AM

GIGANTA
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
GIANTESS
RELENTLESS
HUGE (?)

7 Life
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 8
Defense 4

Not sure your preferences on powers for her, but a lot of good ones from Heroscape that come to mind are Jotun's Throw and Wild Swing Special Attack, Tor-Kul-Na's Trample Stomp (a killer power right there), and Stomp, an adaptation of Grimnak's "Chomp".
Once we figured the powers, point cost wouldn't be too terribly hard to guestimate.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations