Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 12th, 2007, 12:20 AM

Batmite has disabled reputation
DC Heroes Unite!

I have been working on building custom HeroScape armies based off DC comics greatest villain and hero teams.

My project today was to collect all the custom cards I need for a Teen Titans team loosely based around the era of "The New Teen Titans" series.

My first question is about the Beast Boy card I found somewhere on this site. It's mysteriously NOT in the A-Z thread so I am uncertain where it came from. Anyway I need help finding the "Beast Army Cards" mentioned on the card. Any ideas where I can find these?
Old November 12th, 2007, 02:09 AM

After a lot of digging around I realized that the A-Z thread is sadly out of date (even the Superman linked there is a really old version). Since there is a handful of heroes I was looking for to complete my ideal Teen Titans and Justice League armies, I thought perhaps I would post my wish list here and see if any of you creative types has ideas or customized cards already finished for the following DC characters:

FIRE
ICE
ZATANNA
METAMORPHO
POWER GIRL
TERRA
RAVEN
ENLONGATED MAN
KID FLASH
CYBORG

I would be happy to make up the cards if you have ideas about what these cards should look like. I am pretty handy with the graphics, not so much with the rule making.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old November 12th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
That Beast Boy is IAmBatman's. And by Beast cards, it means Classic 'Scape cards with Beast as a class, such as Mimring.

As for the others... sorry I can't help you much. I did have some ideas for a Cyborg custom, though. I'll post that later.
Old November 12th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I have a bunch of these in my thread. Hopefully I'll get around to giving you my ideas for the ones I haven't made sometime soon as well (I have at least slight ideas for probably about 80-90% of DC characters out there). Might be a few days, though, as it's gotten to the real busy part of the semester for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2007, 02:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I should mention that I've done at least rough versions of all the characters on this list at one point or another, so I can definitely help with each and every one of them. The Zatanna in my display thread is the only one I'd really call "polished" though.
And, yeah, I haven't really been keeping the A-Z updated with my own stuff, b/c I just have too darn much of it, and, honestly, I don't feel any of my stuff really belongs there until it's TNT stamped. Quality control issue, I guess.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 13th, 2007, 12:14 AM

Thanks for the info!

Now that I know what the beast cards are, I may take a crack at creating my own Beast Boy card (but I will be making him during his "Changling" years). I don't own any beast cards and I dislike army cards that require me to have addtional army cards for that same figure.

Thanks for the tip about you display thread IAmBatman. You have both ZATANNA and METAMORPHO there. They both seem decent enough to my newb eyes. I will use them as is unless you have better ideas.

As for the others on my wish list, the standing offer is that even if you just have an idea of what the stats would be, post them here and I will do the rest.

Thank you.
Old November 13th, 2007, 09:32 AM

Elongated Man
Human
Unique Hero
Rubber
Wild
Medium 8
Reach Out and Touch Someone
On turns Elongated Man doesn’t overextend, add 5 to his range.
Ridiculously Overextend Attack
After taking a turn with Elongated Man, you may place a wound marker on Elongated Man and take two additional turns with him. You may only use this power once during a round.
Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defend 4
140 pts.

Fire
Human
Unique Hero
Warrior
Relentless
Medium 5
FLAME SKIN
After attacking, you must roll the 20-sided die once for each figure adjacent to Fire. If you roll a 15 or higher, that figure receives one wound.
FIRE BALL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 3.
Figures standing on water cannot be targeted. If a figure is wounded by the Fire Ball special attack, that figure must roll one unblockable attack die for additional burn damage.
Flying icon
5 life
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4
150 pts.

Ice
Human
Unique Hero
Warrior
Valiant
Medium 5
Icy Blast Special Attack
Range 7 Attack 3.
Figures standing on molten lava or lava field tiles cannot be targeted. If you roll all skulls with the Icy Blast Special Attack, defending figures roll one fewer defense die.
5 life
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4
110 pts.

Kid Flash
Human
Unique Hero
Speedster
Tricky
Medium 4
TRIPLE ATTACK
When Kid Flash attacks once, he may attack two additional times.
TOO QUICK TO HIT
One shield blocks all skulls from all attackers. This power does not work against other Speedsters.
BACK TO THE FUTURE
On any turn where Kid Flash would use his full movement, instead of moving the last space, you may place Kid Flash on an unoccupied space in Kid Flash’s starting zone. If Kid Flash is engaged when using Back to the Future, he never takes leaving engagement attacks.
SPEED SLITHER
If Kid Flash does not begin his movement on a water space, he does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces.
4 Life
Move 9
Range 1
Attack 3
Defend 3
210 pts.

Terra
Human
Unique Hero
Geomancer
Valiant
EARTHQUAKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
All figures within 4 spaces of Terra are affected by the Earthquake Special Attack.
REFORM EARTH
At the start of each game, place 5 single hex rock tiles on this Army Card. After moving Terra and before attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6-10, you may place one rock tile under Terra or over any adjacent tiles, under any figures or glyphs that may be there. If you roll an 11-19, you may place up to 2 tiles. If you roll a 20, you may place up to 5 tiles.
4 Life
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4
150 points

Cyborg
Cyborg
Unique Hero
Champion
Valiant
Medium 5
ARSENAL ONSLAUGHT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack Special.
When using the Arsenal Onslaught Special Attack, Cyborg may place one attack of range 3 attack 4, and two attacks of range 8 attack 2.
SONIC CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
Soulborgs and Cyborgs roll 3 fewer defense die when defending against the Sonic Cannon Special Attack.
Superstrength Icon
5 Life
Move 6
Range 7
Attack 4
Defense 6
190 points

Raven and Power Girl will take a bit yet.

Old November 13th, 2007, 09:29 PM

Great work! and speedy. I really like the "REFORM EARTH" on Terra.
I'll get to these soon.
Old November 14th, 2007, 05:26 PM

RAVEN
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ENCHANTRESS
TRICKY
MEDIUM 5
SOUL SELF 16
Before moving, choose any figure within 6 clear spaces of Raven and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, the chosen figure cannot roll any defense dice if targeted for Raven's normal attack this turn.

FORCE EMOTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
The Force Emotion Special Attack affects all figures within 5 clear spaces of Raven. Roll 3 attack dice once. Affected figures defend separately.

EMPATH
If an allied figure adjacent to Raven would be wounded by an attack, Raven may take any wounds in place of that figure.

FLYING Icon

6 Life
Move 6
Range 6
Attack 4
Defense 4
200 points

Old November 14th, 2007, 05:36 PM

POWER GIRL

KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUE HERO
CHAMPION
RELENTLESS
MEDIUM 5

INVULNERABILITY
If Power Girl is the target of a special attack or power involving the 20-sided die to attempt to wound or destroy her, you may subtract 1 from the roll.

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
Squad figures roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against Power Girl's Heat Vision Special Attack.

FROM KRYPTON-TWO
Power Girl should not be treated as a Kryptonian when targeted by Kryptonite based powers.

FLYING Icon
SUPERSTRENGTH Icon

7 Life
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 7
Defense 6
330 points

Old November 15th, 2007, 01:24 AM

Very cool. What does this mean "Affected figures defend separately." on Raven's Force Emotion power?

When do figures not "defend separately."?

I might be playing this game wrong! :0
Old November 15th, 2007, 01:25 AM

Never mind. I reread it and now I get it. She makes 1 attack roll but all affected figures roll their own defense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations