Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 23rd, 2019, 04:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of White Lantern (Hal Jordan) (breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
It wonít be mandatory self-sacrifice at all. Iím picturing a scenario where Hal has 4 wounds and 1 marker. Barry Allen is nearby, flubs a Speed Dodge, and is about to take 3 or 4 wounds. At that point, I think sacrificing Hal (who is mostly spent anyways) to save Barry is both strategically sound and thematic.

Sure, that situation is going to be rare. But so will situations where he has enough wounds to be destroyed if thereís a marker loss in general.
Can Zatanna kill event hero markers?
Zatanna can steal markers from any card, so she could steal them from an Event Hero, yes.

Is it a concern? Not to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2019, 04:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
It wonít be mandatory self-sacrifice at all. Iím picturing a scenario where Hal has 4 wounds and 1 marker. Barry Allen is nearby, flubs a Speed Dodge, and is about to take 3 or 4 wounds. At that point, I think sacrificing Hal (who is mostly spent anyways) to save Barry is both strategically sound and thematic.

Sure, that situation is going to be rare. But so will situations where he has enough wounds to be destroyed if thereís a marker loss in general.
Can Zatanna kill event hero markers?
Zatanna can steal markers from any card, so she could steal them from an Event Hero, yes.

Is it a concern? Not to me.
Oh, yes, she can - sorry, my mistake, was reading Epiwdnim, not Retla Etats.
As I said before, thougn, not seeing an issue - I mean, it's effectively a stat-drop (something she can do to any Lantern) and an auto-wound (there are much better and more reliable sources of that). Solid use of her power? Sure, but nothing insane.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2019, 04:37 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, Zatanna being an annoying counter is something any marker dependent design will have built in, especially Lantern Corps (except those designed by Soundwarp in the future ).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2019, 04:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No I wasn’t worried just pointing out another way he could be insta killed by losing a marker.

Anyways. Not sure how accurate this is but reading it made me like Arkham’s basic idea more:
Similar to black rings, white rings initially have no charge. As the wearer embraces life, the ring rises in power level.[20]

If SINESTRO is known as the undead killer here that transfer wounds to undead figure would be cool there.

I like the idea of all the WLs having their “thing”

Another thing to think about is that they can work differently from all the other lanterns. They could have static stats and leave the marker burn power to be even bigger.

signature
Old September 23rd, 2019, 05:15 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

White Lanterns are borderline Deus Ex Machina incarnate, so it feels off for them to have to take time to charge up.

I do like them not affecting stats, as that could be helpful to not have that precedent if you ever go to some of the deputy White Lanterns (or else you run the risk of a really really strong WL Superman).
Old September 23rd, 2019, 05:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
No I wasn’t worried just pointing out another way he could be insta killed by losing a marker.

Anyways. Not sure how accurate this is but reading it made me like Arkham’s basic idea more:
Similar to black rings, white rings initially have no charge. As the wearer embraces life, the ring rises in power level.[20]

If SINESTRO is known as the undead killer here that transfer wounds to undead figure would be cool there.

I like the idea of all the WLs having their “thing”

Another thing to think about is that they can work differently from all the other lanterns. They could have static stats and leave the marker burn power to be even bigger.
Every color ring rises in power level when the wearer focuses on the emotion of that ring though. It’s how the rings work. I don’t think it’s particularly thematic for them to start at 0 and have to power up. I’m pretty sure they show up at full force when they do show up.

I’m very into the idea of placing the Battery Markers on other figure’s cards being the WL gimmick. I know it seems simple at first, but I think it has a ton of potential for future designs. Sinestro can place Battery Markers on opponent’s Undead to weaken them. Deadman can place them on people to resurrect them. Kyle can place them on other Lanterns to copy their powers. It’ll help tie the WLs together as a loose faction while also allowing them to each be played separately just as easily. And a potential Life Entity design can play on it all even more.

I also think, since the Black Lanterns use gameplay to emulate the Blackest Night event, that it would be cool if the White Lanterns somehow emulated the Brightest Day event, and I think markers spreading out across cards does that. Brightest Day was all about the idea that people who were affected by the White Light were somehow touched by it. I think leaving a marker on their card is an excellent way to represent that.

Who would support a draft that looks like this?
Quote:

NAME = WHITE LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = HAL JORDAN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = SAVIOR
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 450?

WHITE LIFE BATTERY 4
Start the game with 4 white Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this White Lantern's Attack, Defense, and Life numbers for each white Battery Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with this White Lantern, you may remove a white Battery Marker from this card to remove 2 wound markers from this card.

BRIGHTEST DAY
When a Unique Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of this White Lantern that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead would be destroyed, you may instead remove 1 white Battery Marker from this card. Ignore any wounds that figure would have received, and that figure is not destroyed. Then, if that figure does not have any white Battery Markers on their card, you may place the removed Battery Marker on their card.

LEADING THE CAVALRY 17
After you take a turn with this White Lantern, if he is not adjacent to any friendly figures and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, roll the 20-sided die, adding 4 to the roll if he is engaged with an Undead. If you roll a 17 or higher you may take an additional turn with any figure you control with a white Battery Marker on their card. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by MrNobody; September 23rd, 2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 06:59 PM

Yeah I think that hits all the marks really nicely.

Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I kind of want Leading the Charge to be more likely, since that's part of his whole marquee thing. Right now, he's bordering on a counter-draft due to how much better that is vs. Undead.
Other than that, I love it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:19 PM

Yeah I would take the Undead boost out of Leading the Cavalry and maybe drop the D20 a tad, or possibly boost it based on the number of white Battery Markers on Hal’s card.

That power kind of begs for another White Lantern already around as a bonding partner to test with, though.

Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:21 PM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Perhaps if you go that route, make it so those who have a white Battery on their card also gain the same stat benefits, as if Hal is handing out "rings".
Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:22 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Yeah I would take the Undead boost out of Leading the Cavalry and maybe drop the D20 a tad, or possibly boost it based on the number of white Battery Markers on Hal’s card.
Oh, I don't mind a slight boost as a theme nod. Something like 15+ with a +2 modifier for Undead would feel a tonne better to me then 17+ with a +4 modifier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Perhaps if you go that route, make it so those who have a white Battery on their card also gain the same stat benefits, as if Hal is handing out "rings".
I like that even better.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
That power kind of begs for another White Lantern already around as a bonding partner to test with, though.
I think it wouldnít be too limited right now. He can practically bond with himself, so itís not like heíll ever be lacking a partner.

The D20 roll can be whatever. I just made it 17 to match Fearless Charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Sounds cool, but also like a balance nightmare. Imagine Supes or Flash with +3 L/A/D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library