Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2016, 08:34 PM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!
A stop motion introduction of Syvarris! (Your Thoughts PLS?)

Hey guys! I have some new content to show you from Tales Of Valhalla: The Aftermath Chronicles. I will be releasing these short videos about every 2-3 months. I would love some input on what you all think about the presentation of the characters. Thanks!

Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: A stop motion introduction of Syvarris! (Your Thoughts P

Haha, I like it ...I enjoy these videos, fun to watch

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:52 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome! I love these. Nice arrow work.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I love how the order markers suddenly pop onto the bad guys faces as they die. Very funny. Good job on the video.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:51 PM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Haha, I like it ...I enjoy these videos, fun to watch
Thanks. I do my best to spin in that comedy.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Awesome! I love these. Nice arrow work.
Thank you very much. It was my first time computer animating arrows. Expect more arrows to fly in the upcoming seasons.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I love how the order markers suddenly pop onto the bad guys faces as they die. Very funny. Good job on the video.
Thanks. Good observation on the wound tokens. Instead of using some kind of practical or animated blood I just apply the wound tokens when a character gets wounded. Easy for me to animate and keeps the show more centered in the Heroscape universe. Syvarris loves his head shots. lol
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalesOfValhallaOfficial View Post
Quote:
Thanks. Good observation on the wound tokens. Instead of using some kind of practical or animated blood I just apply the wound tokens when a character gets wounded. Easy for me to animate and keeps the show more centered in the Heroscape universe. Syvarris loves his head shots. lol
Yeah, I meant wound markers. It was pretty cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalesOfValhallaOfficial View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I meant wound markers. It was pretty cool.
.......right! Wound markers. I knew that.
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:16 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

That was awesome!

I am looking forward to the next one.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old November 6th, 2016, 02:54 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I love your project and am starting to work my way through your previous videos now!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
That was awesome!

I am looking forward to the next one.
Thanks very much! Primarily I am going to be working on getting ToV Seasons 2-3 done next year but with that being said I plan to make as many character introduction shorts as I can. So far I have scripts written for The Airborne Elite, Raelin, Drake Alexander and Ne-Gok-Sa. So keep an eye out for those videos coming out throughout the year next year.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction