Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 29th, 2007, 08:07 PM

4525paintball has disabled reputation
Star Wars Custom Figures

Hey, I was wondering if anybody would like to put pictures of their custom star wars figures. Once i figure out how to use my camera , I'll put in my own. But in the meantime submit your pictures if you can.

Star Wars Herscapers UNITE!
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I do believe there are a number in the gallery, and there are bound to be a bunch floating around in this section. Take a look around and see if you can't find some you like. I know I would love Star Wars 'scape and have quite a few ideas for it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:09 PM

Cool, thanks for your post. If you have any customs i would like to see them
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I haven't put them into cards as of yet, but I have converted as many regular Heroscape abilities as possible for Force users.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I just pulled this out of my behind. The thematics may be off, as I've never seen Star Wars, but from my basic knowlage of it, this should be about right. Force Mastery is a homage/rip-off of Gift of Magic.

If the text is a bit small, here's a transcript:

FORCE MASTERY 4
Darth Vader starts the game with 4 Force Counters on this card. At the beginning of each round, place another Force Counter on this card, to a maximum of 6.

FORCE LEAP
Instead of their normal move, Darth Vader may remove 1 Force Counter from this card and Force Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 6. When counting spaces for Darth Vader’s leaping movement, ignore elevations. Vader may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Vader may not leap more than 16 levels up or down in a single leap. If Darth Vader is engaged when he starts to leap, he does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FORCE CHOKE
Instead of attacking, Darth Vader may remove 2 Force Counters from this card. Choose a Small or Medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Darth Vader. If the chosen figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. If the chosen figure is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 18 or higher, destroy the chosen hero.
Old June 29th, 2007, 10:14 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Old June 30th, 2007, 12:23 AM

Aryk has disabled reputation
i have a bunch of figs from the miniatures game but i havent made cardsfor any of them yet
Old June 30th, 2007, 01:30 AM

Could someone tell me how to put an image from microsoft publisher into this Thread, because i would put my customs in, but i can't figure out how.
[/img]
Old June 30th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4525paintball
Could someone tell me how to put an image from microsoft publisher into this Thread, because i would put my customs in, but i can't figure out how.
[/img]
You need to save from MS Publisher as an image (gif, jpg, or png), then upload that image to a website or picture hosting service, and then post the link to that.
Old June 30th, 2007, 12:10 PM

oh ok i'll see what i can do
Old June 30th, 2007, 08:42 PM

I just got 5 more miniatures they are tuskan raiders and yoda
I'll try to get all of my custom cards in i have like 8 now
Old June 30th, 2007, 08:43 PM

I'm gonna use that force mastery thing for yoda, hope you dont mind

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards