Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2018, 11:35 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!
Michigan Heroscape Revival Open Play Event

Hi everyone,

We've got some great momentum going with our reboot of the Michigan Heroscape scene. Our next event is going to be on September 8 starting at 6:30pm. We have an incredible venue that has tons of space and tables located at 648 South Wagner Road in Ann Arbor (thanks @wargamingaddict87 !). We're asking everyone to bring one 400pt army and one 500pt army along with them. We'll hammer out details of the format once we have an idea on the number of participants. I believe that we have 4 confirmed participants at this point and would love to have more. Please post here if you think you might be able to make it out or if you have any questions.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 12:09 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Michigan Heroscape Revival Open Play Event

You know I'll be there Tiamat. We have 2 other maybes in the Ann Arbor/South Eastern Michigan area.

I am working on a couple 2 and 3 player maps. Should we do a 4player map again? That was pretty fun!
Old August 23rd, 2018, 01:22 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, definitely. I'll work on getting a 4-player map ready.
Old August 24th, 2018, 02:29 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

I would love to be there if I can find a ride from Dayton! I'm itching to play so bad I might just catch a greyhound up there.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old August 24th, 2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
I would love to be there if I can find a ride from Dayton! I'm itching to play so bad I might just catch a greyhound up there.
I know how you feel. I drove 3.5 hours each way to play down in Ohio and would do it again in a heartbeat. Heroscape is always worth the trip

If you can figure a way up here we'd love to have you.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 10:56 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Working on more games in December and January if people in the Midwest are interested!
Old December 7th, 2018, 10:13 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Working on more games in December and January if people in the Midwest are interested!
where would these games be played?
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
where would these games be played?
Hey Guild_Warrior, we're up in Ann Arbor Michigan.
Old December 12th, 2018, 06:19 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Please post the dates. I pick all of my vacation time in December for the following year. If I don't pick it then, I most likely cannot attend. Thanks.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old December 15th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We will pick a January and February date this week and post it. We will also send you information. We are making a facebook page for the group and will also post it! Sounds like we can build a group and have some events!!
Old December 20th, 2018, 02:21 PM

We are going to play our next time on Friday, January 18th starting around 6:00 pm. We are also planning a tournament on Saturday, February 23rd starting in the afternoon. More details on timing to come. Hope you can make things! We meet in Ann Arbor at a couple of different locations. PM me and I will get you connected.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events