Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 24th, 2022, 08:55 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rules Clarification Request

You can only climb to your height minus 1 I believe, so the rats with their move of 6 wouldn't be able to effectively use their entire move to climb with this restriction. In this way Climb X has been given to small units that have a fair amount of move.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:36 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rules Clarification Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
You can only climb to your height minus 1 I believe, so the rats with their move of 6 wouldn't be able to effectively use their entire move to climb with this restriction. In this way Climb X has been given to small units that have a fair amount of move.
Ahhh, see I never knew that. This will make things very interesting trying to play with small figures.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion