Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 17th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Alternate Sculpts

This one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1872509 looks more like the Varja to me. Just cut off the base, and the spear. If you need minor adjustments to the model, send it to me, and I can move arms and legs around, and reposition stuff, and send it back.
Old October 17th, 2019, 08:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
This one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1872509 looks more like the Varja to me. Just cut off the base, and the spear. If you need minor adjustments to the model, send it to me, and I can move arms and legs around, and reposition stuff, and send it back.
Looks cool. Ive eyeballed that model before. Im not sure how well my fdm printer will handle that with support removal but Ill chop the spear out in blender and give it a shot. Taking the base away may screw with how the feet are oriented. Ill probably keep the base with the test print.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 17th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Looks cool. Ive eyeballed that model before. Im not sure how well my fdm printer will handle that with support removal but Ill chop the spear out in blender and give it a shot. Taking the base away may screw with how the feet are oriented. Ill probably keep the base with the test print.
Yeah I saw that one too. It looked cool, but I was thrown off by the base.... but hey, I'm fine with it!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 17th, 2019, 11:40 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There's this night walker on etsy, but I'm not sure where the original file is from. Looks like you can get it in different sizes though and printed for you.

Edit:
Found the file here, but it looks like you have tp pay for the file. Making it end up pretty pricy.
Old October 19th, 2019, 08:33 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If it hasn't been shared already, you can get an unpainted Otar from Wiz kids:
https://www.dungeoncrate.com/shop/wi...es-wild-boar-2
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Here is a great alternate sculpt for either the Ants of Aunstrom or the Xultiaca Ants. Dang cheap AND plentiful. Anyone wanting these squads should use these minis.

~$7 for 50 ants...that's 12 squads!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That’s a good one! I’ll put it on the list. The C3V ants are fun as heck. I haven’t tried Scy’s in the SoV yet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 30th, 2019, 09:09 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Here is a great alternate sculpt for either the Ants of Aunstrom or the Xultiaca Ants. Dang cheap AND plentiful. Anyone wanting these squads should use these minis.

I was just about to ask if someone had some ant suggestions. Thank you! Do you have some of these? Are they good for repaints?
Old October 30th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

I was just about to ask if someone had some ant suggestions. Thank you! Do you have some of these? Are they good for repaints?
I don't have any, but they look the exact same scale as the Ants of Aunstrom based off of the dimensions and comparison images.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 31st, 2019, 08:24 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I use this for my Sir Hawthorne proxy. Only .99 cents too

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/172686
Old October 31st, 2019, 09:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's awesome!

I feel like there should be a similar thread for official sculpts, but that's more than I'm willing to take on.

= =
Old October 31st, 2019, 09:46 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

********* Updated through here. *********

The OP is updated.

If I left something off the list, it might be that (1) the size info wasn't there, (2) the basing info wasn't there, or (3) I just missed it. Feel free to point it out if I missed something.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs