Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 5th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poison Ivy - Design Phase

Great stuff! I love the Plant Command as an "instead of attacking" D20 wounding power and I love a lowered Pheromone Control roll (maybe 17?)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

While I love the Plant Animation, I'm not a fan of Plant Growth.

I do love the Mindshackle power. To make it a little more thematic, how about adding to the power that the mindshacked hero must carry Poison Ivy with them when they move? That would also make it so she could only mindshackle one hero at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:25 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I do love the Mindshackle power. To make it a little more thematic, how about adding to the power that the mindshacked hero must carry Poison Ivy with them when they move? That would also make it so she could only mindshackle one hero at a time.
I like the idea that the hero carries Poison Ivy. If the hero is carrying Poison Ivy, the hero might get one less attack and defense die.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:
I like the idea that the hero carries Poison Ivy. If the hero is carrying Poison Ivy, the hero might get one less attack and defense die.
I think you guys need to ask yourselves if you like that carry aspect with or without the attack/defense boosts enough to cut something else on the card. There isn't anyway we can have it all, and I don't need that carry ability more than I like where everything else is headed. Btw, I think the placement of Jungle Brushes is awesome! and much more thematic than anything else we could or have put on this card. Poison Ivy should always, in every media, be growing plants.

Go Iconic. Go Green.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:54 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I think you guys need to ask yourselves if you like that carry aspect with or without the attack/defense boosts enough to cut something else on the card.
Yeah, I do. If the Plant Animation attack and Mindshackle with Carry were the only two powers, I'd love it!

Quote:
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:32 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
I think you guys need to ask yourselves if you like that carry aspect with or without the attack/defense boosts enough to cut something else on the card.
Mindshackle with Carry
I just don't see why that is important, or how it could ever take precedent over Poison Ivy planting evil plants.
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Another concern with PLANT COMMAND

After she's done placing her jungle pieces, the plants wouldn't get to attack for her any longer, which would seem odd.

EDIT: May have a fix for the problem.

PLANT GROWTH
Start the game with 5 jungle brush terrain pieces on this Army Card. After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card, if there is at least 1 jungle brush terrain piece on this Army Card, you may place 1 jungle brush terrain piece on any legal unoccupied space adjacent to Poison Ivy.

PLANT ANIMATION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose an Evergreen or Jungle Piece within 6 spaces of Poison Ivy. Roll attack dice once for all opponents’ figures adjacent to the chosen Piece. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Poison Ivy cannot be affected by her own Plant Animation Special Attack.

PHEROMONE CONTROL 19
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a Unique Hero within 2 spaces of Poison Ivy and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 19 or higher, take control of the Hero and that Hero’s Army Card. Remove any Order Markers on the controlled figure’s Army Card. If Poison Ivy is destroyed, control of all affected Heroes returns to the players who controlled the Heroes before Pheromone Control.

RE-EDIT: Holy Alarm Clock, Batman! It's 3 am! I need to get some semblance of sleep. I look forward to comments on the latest above.

Great stuff Sir Galahad

I agree with Bats and think her Pheromone Control could come down to 17.

I don't know a trememdous amount about her, but is she that much of a melee fighter to have an attack of 4? Would 3 be better for her, with her primarily being more of a mind control, plant controlling villainess?

Also, for Plant Growth, would she be able to plant jungle brush terrain pieces on Lava, Water, Snow or Ice?

Just thought I'd say good work and comment.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
PLANT GROWTH
Start the game with 5 jungle brush terrain pieces on this Army Card. After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card, if there is at least 1 jungle brush terrain piece on this Army Card, you may place 1 jungle brush terrain piece on any legal unoccupied space adjacent to Poison Ivy.
Also, for Plant Growth, would she be able to plant jungle brush terrain pieces on Lava, Water, Snow or Ice?
I think the chap already thought of that.
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:24 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
PLANT GROWTH
I think it's because (as Hahma has stated) Hahma doesn't know much about the Character and is asking if she is more supernatural than just a plant grower..

The answer is no, she's just able to grow normal plants as far as I can remember of Poison Ivy. So she wouldn't be able to grow plants on Lava, but maybe on Snow and ice (since there's water there)

Unless Poison Ivy lore has gotten VERY different since then...
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranoobu View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
PLANT GROWTH
I think it's because (as Hahma has stated) Hahma doesn't know much about the Character and is asking if she is more supernatural than just a plant grower..

The answer is no, she's just able to grow normal plants as far as I can remember of Poison Ivy. So she wouldn't be able to grow plants on Lava, but maybe on Snow and ice (since there's water there)

Unless Poison Ivy lore has gotten VERY different since then...
My point is, that according to the legal and official rules of the game, terrain is never allowed to be placed on any terrain tile that has a height of 0; water, molten lava, ice, shadow, etc. So whether it is thematic or not, it should never happen.
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:29 PM

That still leaves lava fields and snow.

Quote:
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
That still leaves lava fields and snow.
Because of the way Galahad worded it, I assume his intent is "any legal unoccupied space", that is what he said, and I am just fine with that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library