Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 17th, 2019, 10:20 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: CJ's Supers: Updated 8/22/2016, DC Master Set

Why exactly does Batman have Superstrength? Also, Doomsday's link is broken.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 7th, 2019, 02:11 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: CJ's Supers: Updated 8/22/2016, DC Master Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Why exactly does Batman have Superstrength? Also, Doomsday's link is broken.
Like I said, reworking lol. This was my earliest project, and looking back I'm embarrassed about a bunch of it.

Here is my newer, stronger, better version. https://i.imgur.com/F53zNs5.jpg
The original idea was that superstrength would prevent fall damage, to represent gliding or jumping off of a tall building. I realized that it looks clunky and doesn't feel right when using C3G's superstrength rule which it wasn't designed for. His Grapnel does just fine for the purpose anyway, so that went out, along with the lameness, wackiness, and edge of his third power.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations