Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 19th, 2021, 04:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
He's outshined by the other GLs but he works well with them and adds on well to them. Construct Shields and Decoys are the best use with him, though a Stealth Bomber for some auto wounds isn't bad either. I think y'all are underrating him slightly. He's the cheapest GL and still does most of what the others do.

3/B+ (3 only because he needs constructs with him to properly shine).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'd love him with WL Kyle if he wasn't also Kyle... I still love to pair him with the Mech Warrior Construct, but y'all seem to be sleeping on that one too.
I'm in this group. He's significantly cheaper that the other so you easily have room for some Shields and/or decoys without it costing much more. I too like the Mech. Never really use the other two Constructs.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 19th, 2021, 09:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Hand Ninja

I really enjoy them, but they're nothing over the top, so 3/B+ from me.
Old April 20th, 2021, 08:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not too tough on their own, but the bonding options they have (squad to squad bonding!) are pretty awesome. Losing out on Punisher as a partner takes them down a tad, but they're one of the stronger C3G common squads, in my opinion and very easy to build into armies.

4/B+

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 21st, 2021, 09:06 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old April 21st, 2021, 09:50 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - HYDRA Agents

Depowering of the Cosmic Cube hurt them a bit. Basically you're spamming them and hoping to get height and/or a boost from Madame HYDRA to give them a somewhat useful attack. At least five attacks per Order Marker is solid, but when four of them are attacks of two, that hurts. You'll have to build armies around them but you have a solid amount of options to do so.

4/B

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 21st, 2021, 11:29 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

These are another really solid draft. They just need more options to bond with. 3/B+ for me.
Old April 21st, 2021, 02:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hand Ninjas - Solid fun squad that makes and easy out of the box team of bad guys considering all the fun bonding options available. They themselves aren't going to win you the game, but disengage does allows one to get up to high ground for a ranged attack of 4 fairly often while the other two you move can work as a screen and be a speed bump for most heroes. This buys the bonding heroes a little more time to do their thing. 4 stars.

HYDRA - I haven't had a good showing even one time from these guys. That might be because they haven't gone up against other squads very often, usually hero lead teams. When I did pit them specifically against the SHIELD Agents, they were wiped out pretty effortlessly. The attack of 2 is just too weak to ever accomplish much, bonding options are pretty limited, and the attack boost from Madam Hydra doesn't trigger often if at all. All they are really good for is swarming an army of single attack per OM reveal units and forcing them to waste their time killing them one by one. How often does someone play an army like that? 2 stars.
Old April 21st, 2021, 05:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems like Hydra agents need someone to come along and give them an attack boost.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:55 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't tried these guys yet. I'd guess there's a decent amount of HYDRA figures without designs, that could expand the faction.

Anyway, it seems like these guys can swarm pretty well for cheap, but swarms are pretty uncommon in C3G, and I don't know if they're any good. The Red Skull bonding seems nice.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 09:01 AM

I enjoy builds with them, Madame HYDRA, Baron von Strucker, and Red Skull, but, yeah, they're a little light in offense.

Old April 22nd, 2021, 09:16 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I used to use Hydra builds often for tests. But as a squad I think they’re just a tad too weak to be a decent core.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 09:19 AM

It's a faction that would be cool to build up some, with an attack boost sounding like an easy way to give them more teeth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy