Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:21 PM

dickflea Woo who?
Oh no.....september thats too long .

Have to definately pre-order anyway.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:23 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
I'm going to rely on Sandra & HouseMouseGames. For a whole long list of reasons, starting with the great service. It's a shame that the big national & multinational companies have all forgotten about things like customer service (and I don't mean a helpline located in India), product knowledge, keeping customers informed, etc etc. Kudos (& orders) go to Sandra for doing all these things right.

Meanwhile I'm hoping that Wave 5 & the castle come out reasonably close together, so that I can order both at once and save on the shipping.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:27 PM

dickflea Woo who?
I might just wait for all of them to come out so i can save on shipping for TT, RV, castles and wave 5.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:30 PM

Mordantos has disabled reputation
When my comic wholesaler had them on his June preorder form, I quickly ordered two.

Guess it was too good to be true
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:31 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart
Did anyone else notice the "Only Available Online" icon in the Amazon listing?

-Classicsmiley
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
.........There we go, 6 on order (5 for me and 1 for Josh's dice). No need to worry anymore. Now to explain this to my wife, hehehehehe.....

MANY thanks for the heads-up!!!!

-Ski
I know exactly how you feel boss
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:22 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, you've forced me into it.

I'll match Amazon.com's pre-release pricing of $24.99. Because I expect this product to be available in early August, I'll advertise this product for sale about mid-July. I'll post a coupon/promotional code for you on this site when the item goes on sale. Of course, the free shipping on orders over $150 will no longer be applicable once the discounted Castle price is in effect. So if you're planning on a large order of other items, order them now, take advantage of free shipping, then come back for the CASTLE at the pre-release price in July. While my shipping rates will be a bit higher than Amazon's (us "little guys" don't get any breaks on shipping), you won't have to pay sales tax unless you live in California.

With these low, low prices, HouseMouse will have to move a TON (actually, more like 2 TONS) of games to stay in business. Hopefully you'll direct your business to HOUSE MOUSE.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:40 PM

bobofett has disabled reputation
STUPID hasbro people. why can't they keep a release the same date. well my b day is in sept. so ill get like 3 for my bday. :banana:

Visit the worlds greatest website.
www.heroscapers.com/community
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:15 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
I plan on pre-ordering....but why do I sense a riot happening @ the GenCon store when they sell out of Castle sets the first day?
I'm so there! I've been wanting to get in on some Heroscape riot action from day one.
Having NEVER been to jail in Indy, but I use to drive by it daily on the way to work, I have to say it's probably not the place you want to spend any time. Not sure if Zuse made it over here yet but he can back me up in this. So I will let the rest of you "tear it up" and I will sneak in during the confusion of the cops hauling you away and grap all the Castle sets I can carry! :banana:

Oh and any of you that are in my room that plan on rioting....you will be required to pay for your share of the room bill up front.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:30 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
castle pre-orders

Perhaps it would be wise of me to get some idea of how many castles the community may be ordering from HouseMouse. Can I have a "show of hands"? Don't PM me because my mailbox will overflow, but just indicate in general the way you did on the HS poll. I have several hundred on order. Will that be enough?
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:36 PM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
I'll post a sticky survey on the HS General Discussion board.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:40 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
4 here house mouse

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales