Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old June 4th, 2009, 10:31 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Paper craft Buildings

I was just wondering if there are any Paper craft modern building out there like in cities and stuff. Any links/downloads?

Thanks Rolando

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Paper craft Buildings

Not sure if you're looking for free or paid ones, but WorldWorks Games is by far the best I've seen. I've built one of their city sets, and it's well worth the money.

Check it out here.
Old June 5th, 2009, 12:11 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Paper craft Buildings

I was kinda looking for free ones but these look real good. I might have to buy, thanks.

Deathreacers should be banned!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles