Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2006, 06:56 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
I've got me and about 7 other scapers(that I know of, but dont have accounts on the community) down in the inland empire.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old June 21st, 2006, 09:25 PM

HudsuckerGames has disabled reputation
Paxton
So, when's your next game? Send me an email and let me know. I'm pretty sure I put it in my profile.
Old August 13th, 2006, 05:00 AM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Eureka CA Any one?

Is there anyone around Eureka Ca?Please let me know as I'm putting together some heroscape activity!
Old August 18th, 2006, 06:38 PM

Anyone even within 2 hours of Eureka Ca?

"Nevermind what they are selling , It's what your buying!"Fugazi

Sucsessfully Traded with Revdyer , CupidsArt, stay_golden_PONYBOY, and Eyeofsauron!Thanks, Filbey
Old August 18th, 2006, 06:41 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
AFAIK, Malechi is the closest HSer to ya, in Clearlake.

From my trips back and forth Hwy 20, that's probably 3 to 3 1/2 hours away.
Sac is >5 hours away.
I'm shocked there's been no people ever from Redding or other parts of NorCal on HSers, but then when I think about Redding, I remember why......
Old August 18th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I just mapped it. It seems I am just as far away at Distance: 201.0 miles Approximate Travel Time: 5 hours 11 mins. That is just too far for me, unless we finally get the I-5 Beatdown going in Central California again! That many players makes it worth the effort!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 18th, 2006, 08:32 PM
has been BANNED

Whoa!
When I used to go that road, IIRC it wouldn't take much more than 3 hours, at the most.
Old August 19th, 2006, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
I just mapped it. It seems I am just as far away at Distance: 201.0 miles Approximate Travel Time: 5 hours 11 mins. That is just too far for me, unless we finally get the I-5 Beatdown going in Central California again! That many players makes it worth the effort!
Yeah, I think something is up with there time on this one.I just checked and it does say 5 + hours to drive,but last time I drove it it only ran about 3 hrs 45 min. Still a long way. All by my lonesome.

"Nevermind what they are selling , It's what your buying!"Fugazi

Sucsessfully Traded with Revdyer , CupidsArt, stay_golden_PONYBOY, and Eyeofsauron!Thanks, Filbey
Old September 25th, 2006, 06:24 PM

turkeye has disabled reputation
Is there anyone here in Rio Linda?
Old September 25th, 2006, 06:43 PM
has been BANNED

You can do a search of HSers members by Location and see all the CA people.

Also, there is a busy NorCal Gameday III thread in the Events forum, if you'd like information about the next time we'll be gettin' together and throwing down the hexes and dice.
Old September 25th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Martinez here, fwiw.

~Aldin
Old September 25th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeye
Is there anyone here in Rio Linda?
I found this while trying to pin point where Rio Linda is exactly ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The town is a target of a meme occasionally heard on The Rush Limbaugh Show. The joke stereotypes the city's residents as unintelligent and simplistic. Specifically, sometimes when using a relatively complicated word or phrase, Limbaugh will follow it with "for those of you in Rio Linda…" followed by a rudimentary synonym for, or simplistic explanation of, the original word or phrase. Limbaugh hosted a radio talk show at KFBK in nearby Sacramento from 1984 to 1988. This practice began after Rush once drove down Rio Linda Boulevard (which courses through Del Paso Heights, a very depressed area of Sacramento) and noticed things that would normally be seen as indicators of absence of sophistication.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers