Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 3rd, 2006, 10:16 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
What computer/video games are you playing?

A less cerebral companion to the 'books to read' thread.
Alternately, what computer/video games have you used to play that you still pick up now and again for the heck of it, or when there's people to join in.

For me, there's:
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
Warcraft 3
Diablo 2
Neverwinter Nights
Halo
Sacred Gold
No Freaking MMORPGs

Halo and Sacred being warez versions until I buy the real things, hopefully soon. (My specialty in Halo is Guy Who Drives Jeep. Sniping is fun, too.)

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old July 3rd, 2006, 10:36 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Halo 2, like a crazy mofo. I love the online. I've got enough friends in my list so that now when I get on, there's almost always someone I know playing.

I also recently played Gun (like GTA in the Old West, but way too short) and Jade Empire (awesome to finally have a good kung-fu game, but also way too short). My wife and I tried Brotherhood of Steel for the Xbox, but it was horrible. Simply awful.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 3rd, 2006, 10:54 PM
Master Custom Creator

Grr, pity I don't play the console version. And given how Microsoft is intent on tying the long overdue Halo 2 port to their new version of Windows, it'll likely be a friggin' long time before I get a chance to play it on the computer, too. Eesh.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Till they get lucky
Old July 3rd, 2006, 11:08 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Lego Star Wars on my kid's Gamecube. That's about it.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old July 4th, 2006, 12:20 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
You may laugh, but I'm currently hackin'&Slashin' through LOTR: Two Towers. Yeah, I've got some old games I've got to get through.
Old July 4th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
You may laugh, but I'm currently hackin'&Slashin' through LOTR: Two Towers. Yeah, I've got some old games I've got to get through.
The 1991 computer version, or the more recent Playstation one? I have the '91 version, it's not bad.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Till they get lucky
Old July 4th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Field Commander PSP
Oblivion Xbox 360

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 4th, 2006, 02:07 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Claw: Older computer adventure game, very fun.
Midtown Madness 2: A somewhat old racing game.
Soul Calibur 3: A PS2 fighting game, very fun. Two player is the best.
Marvel Nemises: Rise of the Imperfects: Another PS2 fighting game, including some of the memroble Marval heroes and villans.
X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apoclypse: A PS2 adventure with the X-Men.

All of them are very fun games, i spend a lot of time on them. Of course when I'm not playing Heroscape that is.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 4th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
X-Men Legends is great. They both are. They provide a very visceral, action-packed experience with lots of room for customizing heroes. My wife and I loved both. If you like those, check out the Champions of Norrath games.

I've only played Soul Caliber 2, but it's my favorite fighting game.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 4th, 2006, 02:35 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
One of my friends doesn't like the Soul Calibur games because there are no guns in it, thats one stupid reason if you ask me but I try not to be judgmental.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 4th, 2006, 02:38 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I play Battlefront 2 online
Old July 4th, 2006, 04:17 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I like playing the cheesy flash games on some internet sites. I need to find some more. The ones I've saved are getting a little stale.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games