Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 1st, 2018, 10:31 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Selling a lot of My Collection (New items up)

Hey everyone, I'm a long time player with a large collection, and the time has come that I'm looking to sell a lot of it. I'll still keep a lot of course, but I have many sets still in the box and a lot of things I can do without and am seeking to part with. Actually even more than I realized, which I found out when I was reorganizing my closet the other day haha. Anyways, now I am looking to sell!

I'm first going to sell my sets that are NIB, before I go into anything I have opened. I'm selling through Ebay, my account is 'CleonHeroscape', I'll provide a link.

I have nearly the whole game NIB, and am excited to sell to people who will enjoy it more than me at this time. I not only have master sets and waves, but also flag bearers and exclusives. Large expansions, terrain expansions, you name it. I have and am selling pretty much every set.

What is currently up for sale:

(putting more items up)

I'm selling through Ebay because it seems to be smooth and easy, but I wanted to advertise to everyone here because I know how passionate so many of you are about this game, like myself, and ideally want my sets to go to a good home. I'll update this thread frequently, with any new information I know.

I look forward to selling many of my Heroscape sets, hopefully to good homes of people on here and/or are active in the community.

Last edited by Cleon; April 4th, 2018 at 02:56 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales